Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sask: No More Front Plate!
oooh tough crowd... ya know I'm playin.

But what about the law, Sask only?
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
ya as far as i know
The Focus is really mine, ask for the title!!!

PM me and I'll tell you why women have legs!
Yeah that is only for Sask that I know of. I thought you didn't have to have both plates in other provinces?
Ontario requires it, but the only other I know of that doesn't is Alberta... no idea on the other provinces cause I haven't lived in them lol
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Yeah I am sooo all for it for no front license plate and I am just about a police officer with the city of Saskatoon. Cops I have talked to said they "rarely" chase a car that is going in reverse. You can easily see the license plate when it's needed to be seen.

After getting my ticket for no front license plate about 10 years ago, that pissed me off enough back then that it still bothers me somewhat today, not much but yeah, about time Saskatchewan!!
Imagine if we fixed all the holes and customized it nicely. Then all the sudden one year later they change it so we have to have the plates again. Man that would piss me off.
"The Harder You Work The Luckier You Get"

[Image: Hotzx2SR-bannerpic.jpg]
SHUT UP!!! Don't even say that.... knowing Saskatchewan Government and their policies, I wouldn't doubt that....

It's like here at Highways, about 10 years ago they did a huge reorganization which took years, for the better of the department, well about a year ago they did another huge reorganization to change it back to the old way....
Yup.. steeda does... when i picked up my short shifter they gave me one.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Seriously I would be Pissed haha.

Sorry Double Post. Didnt mean to.

yes you did lol :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
ElementSR,Jun 30 2004, 11:59 AM Wrote:Sorry Double Post. Didnt mean to.
POST WHORE!! Yeah sure, didn't mean to my ass.... Your just trying to catch up to my 50+ posts already today...lol :P
it feels naughty to have this many posts in one thread let alone in so many in one day lol

anyway, we should get back on topic :lol:
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
What was the topic?!? :blink:
Yeah It was the stupid flood control crap. I hate that thing so MUCH! Anyway back on topic. The decal idea is a cheap fix that might work alright untill you fill in the holes. I am not sure what Ill do. If you look at my Bumper with out a flate there is like lines all around the plate but under the plate nothing so it looks like a big shitty ugly gap.

Yeah I think I am leaving my front plate on, might be a rare thing to see on newer cars....lol.... YEAH I JUST INVENTED THE NEW 'SASK' PLATE MOD!!! Might have to write up a how-to on that one...lol

Hey DONT YOU WORK?? GET TO IT!! ....LOL
I am working.

I'm going to be getting a european plate for the front, cover up the holes and look cool too.

You could always take the plate off, smooth the holes down and put a semi-large vinyl sticker over the part of your bumper.. like a ford logo or something. If that's your thing anyway.. you probably want something a little cleaner.

If Voytek from bosseuroparts.com cant get me a German plate, I'm going to order from europeanplates.com
Yeah I was kicking around the idea of a Korean front plate for my Accent. The site that i found makes them out of plastic with a vinyl decal for the numbers. And for that with shipping they wanted $38 CDN. I said nutz to that one. I'm not sure if i'm going to take it off or not. I dont' want to have the holes glaring away and I've yet to see a novelty plate that I like. Maybe I'll try to make some Korean friends online and see if they'll ship me a plate. I'd like a euro plate but it's a Korean car... so that'd look kinda retarded. Any ideas?
so i wonder whats going to happen when i goto court on aug 23 for my no front plate ticket..