Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What About This Bumper-update On Signals Pg 3
Yeah I was curious, is there alot of mods out there for a ZX2? I am assuming that there isn't as many as a Focus but yeah, that would be cool if you could get the sigs somewhere near the headlights or even in them.
They are right now removed in that pic, used to be where the top grill is but they look bad, they are pretty well like your's forinstnace. BTW you are seriously keeping me entertained at work. All i am doing is really talking to you about things, while I am on the phone's it is funny.
"The Harder You Work The Luckier You Get"

[Image: Hotzx2SR-bannerpic.jpg]
Same here, I didn't get to talk to you at the G2G in Regina, at all I think. I know Jay and the gang already know I work for the government. I am basically on here all day, seriously. I work for Highways, designing roads, etc on the computer so I got TONS of time to sit around and hang out here. I just checked the "my assistant" thing and I have posted nearly 50 messages today.....lol

POST WHORE AM I?? :ph34r:
We are fun!

Definitely!!! :P
I wish I had photoshop here to messa round more.

I got Corel 11 here at work, use it all the time to morph certain office members faces onto other things...lol....

Actually I think I might work on a banner like in your sig for myself after lunch.....
My banner fucken Rocks. Im doing another one that was fun. So what do you do there anyway seriously. You know how you should kill time? FIND ME AN 03 BUMPER PLEASE lol, that would be too sweet.

At Highways, I am a Draftsperson, basically I take surveyors information (bunch of numbers), take satellite information, air photos (taken from a plane at a certain altitude to make sure they are a certain scale 1:20000) and then take Sask Geomatics Basemap Fabric (legal lines, townships, sections, etc) and piece it all together so basically on paper, you end up with a drawing that is to scale (you can use a ruler to measure things, like a map) and is basically an overhead view of the new highway. That is just one drawing in a package of about 15 to 30 different ones.

It's alot easier than it sounds.....

That bumper pic you posted, is that an 03 bumper? I thought they stopped making the ZX2 in 2000 or around when they introduced the Focus?
In the United States Production and Salse continued till 03. Then it was shut-down completly. It really sucks, when you want an 03 bumper because our shop's will not bring them in lol.

Not like you would have alot of luck in this, but maybe even check the insurance wreckers in the northern states, maybe you could luck out on a rearend writeoff job and find something like that. It's an idea....

So that bumper in the picture is a 03 bumper? I am thinking that the one in the picture is some sort of aftermarket one.... curious....
Well I am checking the wreckers tonight sometime. Put in a request to find one somewhere.

Alright on my break, I called Ford and they looked into gettng me an 03 bumper. So anyway I need to call back later on and talk to Herb he said he is on the hunt for me.

In the picture that is an 03 bumper modified alittle bit, easy modifications. With grill and taking a few things off.

Ford in Regina here will get my bumper in for a killer price of 649.99 Plus TAX. FOR ONE BUMPER JUST THE COVER!!! RIP OFF!

I wonder if that is American Because they are ording it out of Ford Motorcompany USA.

Holy s**t, that is almost as bad as when I priced out the SVT rear spoiler for my car, and my price (I still get staff price) is $486.42 plus tax and then painting and installation on top of that. That means that little piece of plastic costs about as much as 1/2 my Wings West body kit....
First off nice banner.
Second Yeah it's stupid I could get a whole kit for 100 dollars more that is stupid. I want this bumper becasue it makes the kit's look so much better. Then I have to paint it, install it and everything. Buy the grills and crap that is so STUPID!!!

Im pissed off about that.

I am still pretty sure you will find one in the states somewhere. Ford probably jacked up the price hard on a special order like that. Keep on looking, might be a good idea to check out some parts places deep in the states (big cities) cause you might be able to get one there cheap due to the # of those cars around. You never know...

Not sure where else you could look? No clue....

Thanks for the comment on the banner, was bored today, took about an hour, not to bad for my first crack at something like that....
Yeah Im going to check autowreckers and stuff. There must be somewhere with rear end damage. Keep checking Ebay and stuff for the next several months until it's time to get one. It just pisses me off they are so hard to find.

Reminds me of when I was trying to find parts for my 1981 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am (Smokey and the Bandit Edition).... I eventually found them but yeah, major bitch to locate. Ended up entering a few shows, sold the car about 2 years ago or so now to some guy heavy into restoration....

You'll find it somewhere but you will be doing some heavy looking.... hopefully you will luck out. I would check Minneapolis, I got alot of parts from there before. Seems like they had everything there plus it's not that 'deep' into the states...
That's what you have to do. IT TAKES DEDICATION. lol. Two more hours over time. Wait no no three sorry.

Your working OT right now? What do you do?