Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Ottawa!
^^ That's what a true hockey rivalry is all about - when the three Canadian teams that matter don't get along, the end result always contains a little hilarity!

And I bet Philly is mad this morning! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
OAC_Sparky,Apr 2 2009, 12:30 AM Wrote:Just wanted to post a hello from someone that cheers a team at the other end of the standings.

Detroit Red Wings, FTW!!
[right][snapback]284060[/snapback][/right]

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
^^^it's the only thing that town has to be proud of these days!
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 2 2009, 06:09 AM Wrote:^^ That's what a true hockey rivalry is all about - when the three Canadian teams that matter don't get along, the end result always contains a little hilarity!

And I bet Philly is mad this morning! :lol:
[right][snapback]284064[/snapback][/right]

Mad? I think the Philly coach was chewing steel and spitting nails by the end of the game. Philly plays like that and they'll get bounced like a rubber check outta the first round four straight.

NefCanuck
Flofocus,Apr 1 2009, 07:34 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 1 2009, 04:31 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 1 2009, 10:27 AM Wrote:oh, ok, you're fat then. :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]283994[/snapback][/right]
Am I too late for the insults shorty?
[right][snapback]284035[/snapback][/right]

you want some of this too fatty? :lol:

I better be careful, you might start your usuall whining again.

Quote:Never too late partner!

wow...brokeback mountain type partner?

Not surprised.
[right][snapback]284047[/snapback][/right]

Speaking of brokeback mountain, ask the wifey how she enjoyed her summit last weekend when you were out of town> :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Apr 2 2009, 09:13 PM Wrote:Speaking of brokeback mountain, ask the wifey how she enjoyed her summit last weekend when you were out of town> :D
[right][snapback]284127[/snapback][/right]

She said she had to fold away a few layers of fat to find anything....even then, it wasn't anything to write back home about. :lol:

5 in a row, up to 7th place, go habs go! :D :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Apr 3 2009, 07:41 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 2 2009, 09:13 PM Wrote:Speaking of brokeback mountain, ask the wifey how she enjoyed her summit last weekend when you were out of town> :D
[right][snapback]284127[/snapback][/right]

She said she had to fold away a few layers of fat to find anything....even then, it wasn't anything to write back home about. :lol:

5 in a row, up to 7th place, go habs go! :D :D
[right][snapback]284139[/snapback][/right]
Good to know your okay with it.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.