Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go To Hell Ford!
:lol: as if this could be potentially the largest canadian turnout ever... all thanks to the mooner :o

nice pappa, very nice LOL :D

2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I'm always looking for excuses to drop my pants, count me in.

Focus owners are used to the cold shoulder from Ford HQ but the Mustang crowd must be absolutely livid about this!

Do you know what is really funny? Theoretically GapBoy can't even go to this Ford event. :lol:

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
OH OH OH OH OH COUNT ME IN!!! This could a great G2G.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
My god this has taken a life of its own.... :lol:

And Jay would that not make the perfect homepage..... :P
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
hmmm........... maybe I should send in my Car's photo. Other then being lowered & a few minor mods to the wiring under the hood, my car is the way ford built it back in 2001. I hate to advertize my photo's of my car again but if you recall this pic was taken on a ford dealership lot.

<a href='http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v81/frost__2001/My_New_Focus_Sedan.jpg'>[Image: My_New_Focus_Sedan.jpg]</a>

Then again, after being told I moded the car up the wazoo ( yeah right :rolleyes: ) I am up to the idea of papa's idea of a giant mooning from the OFOC &amp; everyone else wanting to do so, if we are indeed bared from entering our cars.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Paparoach,May 14 2004, 01:15 PM Wrote:My god this has taken a life of its own.... :lol:

And Jay would that not make the perfect homepage..... :P
I was praticing here at work and I think I scared one of the secretaries.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I debated a practice run at the mall earlier, but there were too many cops around :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
wow... that is a huge slap in the face... I feel sorry for the MUCH larger mustang enthusiasts and truck enthusiasts...

this show is basically a non-enthusiast show. Ford is going to celebrate 100 years of people buying cars merely for the purpose of going from point A to point B...never mind the 1 or 2 people that decided to take the scenic route.

they should exclude the shelby's ...especially the cobras since they didn't even start life as a ford.

what a bunch of maroons.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Okay who is going to contact the other groups..... :)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Way ahead of you folks on this one.

There will be an &quot;Enthusiasts Day&quot; scheduled for Saturday, August 14th. The only reason why this has been advertised this way is to reflect the different aspects of Ford vehicle culture. The Sunday show is supposed to reflect each model year. This was done in a similar fashion at Dearborn last year for the Ford 100. Cars from each year with historical significance were displayed at the front of the building. Enthusiasts were shelved elsewhere, although SVTOA did have a good spot. However, the Oakville HQ is a lot smaller and they cannot fit that many cars. That's why there are two days.

I have already told Ford's Centennial Committee that I want a few spots for us B)
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
F uck Ford of Canada better yet f uck FORD NORTH AMERICA if they loved us so much they would have came up with a solution to keep the Oakville plant alive instead they are laying a massive amount of people off. Even with the government offering them cash they still wont take it, it looks to me like they want to shut the plant down but dont want to do it right away because they might feel the wrath of the people so they just slowly do it untill one day 400 workers are left and the plants doors are locked.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.