Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sedan Flipped On It's Roof
ya i sold it.. new owner is taking delivery this weekend

the wind and the trailer.. i'll give you that one.. its like the lunatic jumping in front of your car

the drunk driver.. i dunno you might have been able to see that coming

the deer.. that happened to me.. i totally think its my fault. it was raining.. another car on coming.. deer jumped from the side of the road (the dark part where the lights don't illuminate) and first time i saw it it was 3' in front and i was going 40kph.. i thought about swerving.. but i chickened out because i wasn't sure i could keep full control.. my gf was in the car and i didn't want to risk anything.. i just moved over slightly in my lane and braked hard.. if i had more seat time i could have avoided it...
I think this one's being beaten to death...
There is merit in both views...

Just my humble opinion..
2000 Ford Focus
K+N O/E Air filter
Energy Suspension
Transmission bushing.
If he was hit on the side that could be enough to flip the car. Last summer a mini-Van was hit on the side and he flipped. (he was doing about 60 km/h and the other guy blew a stop sign)
Driver error yes, but not the guy who ended up on his roof (unless you consider 60 km/h in a 50 km/h zone excessive speed).
Midnight Blue '02 ZTW
darkpuppet,May 5 2004, 08:24 AM Wrote:how'd I end up on my roof???
Because I'm an Ogre. :P Or was it because I dropped the hammer out the window and it landed under the rear tire and caused the car to tilt and flip? :lol:
From the T.O. to the B-Lo. (D'Youville)
"Can I be da Joke Pimp?"
ondafritz,May 11 2004, 08:10 PM Wrote:Because I'm an Ogre. :P Or was it because I dropped the hammer out the window and it landed under the rear tire and caused the car to tilt and flip? :lol:
you guys gotta lay off steve....
naz,May 12 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:
ondafritz,May 11 2004, 08:10 PM Wrote:Because I'm an Ogre. :P .............
Yes, I understand he has many layers, you know like an onion.*

*How can you tell I have a 4 year old in my house?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
naz,May 12 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:
ondafritz,May 11 2004, 08:10 PM Wrote:Because I'm an Ogre. :P Or was it because I dropped the hammer out the window and it landed under the rear tire and caused the car to tilt and flip? :lol:
I don't care if people give me a hard time, but being a bit more witty might not hurt either.

fortunately help is available.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!