Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With Suspension Parts - Abs?
I am at 80,000KM now. I think they started to make noise around 70,000. I just put up with it over the winter but now that spring is here is is time to start fixing everything.
Fix Or Repair Daily - By Choice!
Visit My Site - www.HotRodding.ca
The Moog ones are the best bang for the buck. Just be sure to read the torque settings in the instructions first. I've snapped the bolt before on one... :)

FWIW, I change my end links about every 45,000 kms. I drive on some pretty bad Ottawa roads, and do about 130 km a day to work and back.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Here's a pic that shows the holders on the strut: ABS on the back/left, hydraulic line on the front/right.
[Image: th_2007FocursDropandStop-0026_1.jpg]
Ivan MacKenzie.
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon
Great Picture.

I will soon get to know all the ins and outs of the car. It's just getting to the age where things will need to be replaced so I will be under the car looking around at everything.

I also need to do the brakes soon too.
Glad to hear it helped, stab links are too common of a problem... luckily they're cheap enough for me to do every year or so. lol
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I just wanted to let you guys know that I was able to work on the car this weekend and repaired the Links and the knocking noises are all gone. I also did an oil change and the rear shocks.

I noticed when I changed the rear shocks that the Monro shocks seemed a little different at the top. They just used a generic "rubber sandwich". The original Ford shocks had bump stops and all kinds of washers and fancy bushings. The Monro shocks seems to fit just fine but I am sill wondering about them.