Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ride
paolo,Mar 26 2010, 11:15 AM Wrote:and GFXjaimie, dont listen to these people, when they talk about how much they dislike nightshades, all that ever comes out of their mouth is their bulls***,  like its coming out of someones ass.  *grabs chips*

nights*** away brother!!
[right][snapback]303925[/snapback][/right]

Quoted for meford4u's sake (in case you are on meford4u's ignore list)
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Buy a new car and instantly ghey it up with night shade.

Direct from the FMC, please stop buying a Ford.

I hear Toyota has openings.

It's a fawking classic car you bought. Classic in the sense that leave it the fawk alone!!!

Oh and thanks for the PM Vince.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
dBlast,Mar 26 2010, 11:31 AM Wrote:Quoted for meford4u's sake (in case you are on meford4u's ignore list)
[right][snapback]303931[/snapback][/right]

whats wrong with meaford's fingers? he cant quote it himself? give me a break
if people wanna put me on ignore, your defeating the purpose, so it essentially makes the ignore button useless just like your quotation. what are we kids? trying to pass the message?
My other ride is your Mom
meford4u,Mar 26 2010, 11:41 AM Wrote:Buy a new car and instantly ghey it up with night shade.

Direct from the FMC, please stop buying a Ford.

I hear Toyota has openings.

It's a fawking classic car you bought.  Classic in the sense that leave it the fawk alone!!!

Oh and thanks for the PM Vince.
[right][snapback]303932[/snapback][/right]

stick to your f150 and we will stick to what WE like. If you dont like it, well who honestly gives a "fawk"?

but when all you do is bash the idea of nite shade? how about you call up nite shade and tell him how you feel about your product? maybe they will actually give a flying "fawk"

face it, whether you like it or not, it wont stop somebody from using it. whether you use lamin-x or nite shade it makes little difference, still effects light output

if you want ill take a picture of my car at night and compare to stock tail lights. mine are clear as day and are BLACK. you can get any darker then what i have on my car. not to mention, your fawkin annoying

let the flame wars begin!
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
paolo,Mar 26 2010, 12:22 PM Wrote:
dBlast,Mar 26 2010, 11:31 AM Wrote:Quoted for meford4u's sake (in case you are on meford4u's ignore list)
[right][snapback]303931[/snapback][/right]

whats wrong with meaford's fingers? he cant quote it himself? give me a break
if people wanna put me on ignore, your defeating the purpose, so it essentially makes the ignore button useless just like your quotation. what are we kids? trying to pass the message?
[right][snapback]303941[/snapback][/right]

Your " *grabs chips* " comment sounded like you wanted to evoke a reaction from night-sh!t haters, and with meford4u being one, I was helping your cause.

I already gave you my opinion on the matter, so I was opening it up to others who may also have my opinion.
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Are his fingers crippled or something???
I was hungry so I grabbed chips.

*grabs soda*

Sent from iPhone
paolo,Mar 26 2010, 01:27 PM Wrote:Are his fingers crippled or something???
I was hungry so I grabbed chips.

*grabs soda*

Sent from iPhone
[right][snapback]303946[/snapback][/right]

Do you have meford4u on your ignore list? :lol:

He did reply. Do I have to quote his reply so that you can see it?
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Easy gents or I'll have to toss this into "Handicapped Parking" and then all bets are off :ph34r:

NefCanuck
To all the lovers and haters of tail light tinting. Yes it can look good if properly done, but when you are on the 401 with the sun at your back that crap makes it damn near impossible to see brake lights at all. Completely blacked out is stupid, dangerous and highly illegal. Done right, looks great. Thats my $0.02, take it as you will.

Brad White's car look great with it done.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
dBlast,Mar 26 2010, 01:32 PM Wrote:Do you have meford4u on your ignore list? :lol:

He did reply.  Do I have to quote his reply so that you can see it?
[right][snapback]303947[/snapback][/right]

what difference does it make? why do you want me to see his reply so badly? all I hafta do is put you on ignore and Wam Bam, problem solved. I wont see his reply, nor you quoting it neither.

BTW, I have about a half a can of nightshade and a 3/4 can of clear coat if anyone is looking to do some tails or side marker reflectors, give me a shout.

Jamie,

Next time I drive into town and see your car you might get a little back end damage with my F150.
Then I'll call the cops, let them know about the night s*** on your tail lights and you get the ticket, my insurance claim and I get the last laugh.
Oh, and I'll be laughing.
If you think the night s*** looks "cool", then your in the group we assign to people like Paolo.

I think that's says enough.

meford4u,Mar 28 2010, 12:13 PM Wrote:Jamie,

Next time I drive into town and see your car you might get a little back end damage with my F150.
Then I'll call the cops, let them know about the night s*** on your tail lights and you get the ticket, my insurance claim and I get the last laugh.
If you think the night s*** looks "cool", then your in the group we assign to people like Paolo.

[right][snapback]304065[/snapback][/right]

Quoted, just incase someone decides to do something stupid it will come back to hunt them. :P
paolo,Mar 28 2010, 07:04 PM Wrote:

Quoted, just incase someone decides to do something stupid it will come back to hunt them. :P
[right][snapback]304075[/snapback][/right]

Quoted incase you are on somebodys blocked list. :P

Focus man, Focus.,Mar 28 2010, 07:43 PM Wrote:Quoted incase you are on somebodys blocked list.  :P
[right][snapback]304076[/snapback][/right]

lmao, thanks guy!

ps hows the mburp?

go for it, enough info on here to turn it around on your old dumb ass. not to mention i can prove you can see the brakes lights unless your vision is bad, in which case you should be off the road.

go f*** yourself first off and second off, i see your truck ill park my f250 in its box. i have bigger guns trust me f***stick.

should be time to clean your false teeth and change your depends

this is the second time you have been a keyboard warrior, threatened over simple internet talk, what are you, 6? if you wanna grow up and the man you think you are, come talk to me face to face instead of worthless threats over focus canada you douchebag
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
paolo,Mar 28 2010, 08:15 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 28 2010, 07:43 PM Wrote:Quoted incase you are on somebodys blocked list.   :P
[right][snapback]304076[/snapback][/right]

lmao, thanks guy!

ps hows the mburp?
[right][snapback]304077[/snapback][/right]
Its loud. I had a little difficulty where the slip fit connection was but its all fixed up now. Thanks Paul.

:lol:

Finally, something worth reading on this site.

yay me! created thread of the year! lol
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

GFXjamie,Mar 28 2010, 10:05 PM Wrote:

go for it, enough info on here to turn it around on your old dumb ass. not to mention i can prove you can see the brakes lights unless your vision is bad, in which case you should be off the road.

go f*** yourself first off and second off, i see your truck ill park my f250 in its box. i have bigger guns trust me f***stick.

this is the second time you have been a keyboard warrior, threatened over simple internet talk, what are you, 6? if you wanna grow up and the man you think you are, come talk to me face to face instead of worthless threats over focus canada you douchebag
[right][snapback]304080[/snapback][/right]

Do you really think I would waste my time trying to hunt you down to prove a point? Holy fawk you take insults wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too literally.

My point. Nights*** is not cool, it's ghey, and you are an over the top internet tough guy.

If we ever met in person you would shocked at how nice a guy I am(not to mention you would be backing off the internet tough guy routine at my size).

meford4u,Mar 29 2010, 04:56 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Mar 28 2010, 10:05 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]304080[/snapback][/right]

Do you really think I would waste my time trying to hunt you down to prove a point? Holy fawk you take insults wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too literally.

My point. Nights*** is not cool, it's ghey, and you are an over the top internet tough guy.

If we ever met in person you would shocked at how nice a guy I am(not to mention you would be backing off the internet tough guy routine at my size).
[right][snapback]304113[/snapback][/right]

Tru Dat.

One of the nicest guys I know.