Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hahaha banned off FF
Yeah, that story I've heard before over and over as well.. lol
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
they have been making a turbo kit for 3 years, 1 year into the supercharger. they outsource all tuning and take their sweet time sending everything out. if you want F/I, ill tell you right now, FSwerks is the one and only worth while company. the SC kit will be 3400$ + from what i read for stage 1. pretty pricey IMO and you would have to buy next stage to turn up boost. same thing with turbo, you deal with F2, then with turbo tom, who takes the fall when something blows up?

its a no brainer. ya i got my kit super cheap, i would of waiting and got new, but this was upgraded on everything and was under a year old. i jumped on it quick and got it done. keep an eye open for used, this was the second one i had tried buying, first was from HTP and was 2500$

keep an eye out. with all the stuff you bought for your car n/a, you have spent what, 1200$? thats intake, header, exhaust, tune.

so for 10x the gains and 3x the cash LOL
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I never had any greif for FF, but I did get pseudo banned from FJ...the login info that I had had for YEARS, became invalid somehow (I guess I didn't log in often enough anymore), and the moderation and admin folks wouldn't reinstate my account. So, since then, I've stuck to browsing this site, and that's proven to be a lot of fun, because even those of us on here that aren't running foci anymore, this is still a great outlet for relevant info on other Fords and other domestic vehicles...in terms of information. If my wife didn't dislike the things she does about the Focus, I'd have another one in a heartbeat (especially an 03-04 SVT 5-door).

Sounds to me like you're having enough fun with those "other" sites...hehehe
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
well personally, i love FJ. however, the only drawback is there is a lot of rules on FJ mainly to keep the tool belts out. i know the B/S/T forum has a ton of rules, but with that site, follow the rules and your fine (like not posting up video of your car driving fast on city roads drew haha)

With FF, i had never really gone on the site to much, i found there was far to many people flaming others, starting fights on there with eachother and generally a lot of stupid information. The only really went on there for B/S/T forums and to see what confict turbo tom was in on any random day. i have gone there more lately, mainly because there were a threads with turbo tom bashing FSW so i backed them up a bit when he was bashing their turbo kit saying f2 is better. I really cant stand that site. everyone is toms drone it seems that if he says its so, then the earth moon and sun have aligned and he is the almighty god.

i cant stand his mentality. hes such a redneck. i wouldnt want somebody who cant spell tuning my car personally... whos to say he changes the wrong value because he cant read right? LOL

this site and focaljet are good enough for me
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(05-31-2010, 11:02 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: well personally, i love FJ. however, the only drawback is there is a lot of rules on FJ mainly to keep the tool belts out. i know the B/S/T forum has a ton of rules, but with that site, follow the rules and your fine (like not posting up video of your car driving fast on city roads drew haha)

With FF, i had never really gone on the site to much, i found there was far to many people flaming others, starting fights on there with eachother and generally a lot of stupid information. The only really went on there for B/S/T forums and to see what confict turbo tom was in on any random day. i have gone there more lately, mainly because there were a threads with turbo tom bashing FSW so i backed them up a bit when he was bashing their turbo kit saying f2 is better. I really cant stand that site. everyone is toms drone it seems that if he says its so, then the earth moon and sun have aligned and he is the almighty god.

i cant stand his mentality. hes such a redneck. i wouldnt want somebody who cant spell tuning my car personally... whos to say he changes the wrong value because he cant read right? LOL

this site and focaljet are good enough for me

Yaa Yaa whatever, lol, no matter what you say I will never be a strong supporter of FJ.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]