Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Plan Help
(06-12-2010, 09:48 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: unfortunately, the x-plan wasn't the silver bullet I needed to get into a gt500 Sad

Don't think I've ever seen a bullet that big. lol
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Scorcher000, I am not sure if you sent me a PM yet about the X-Plan because its been a while since I checked my inbox. But if you did send me a msg about using my X-Plan discount, I will get back to you real soon, just was doing quite a bit of travelling today across ontario.
My other ride is your Mom
(06-12-2010, 10:49 AM)paolo Wrote: Scorcher000, I am not sure if you sent me a PM yet about the X-Plan because its been a while since I checked my inbox. But if you did send me a msg about using my X-Plan discount, I will get back to you real soon, just was doing quite a bit of travelling today across ontario.

Not too sure if I did. Perhaps it was a couple months ago when this question apeared at first. Though Meford4U has doen the job, thank you anyway.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car