Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS:SVT Focus parting out
For Sale: all parts off a 2002 SVT focus
Shipping: Buyers pay shipping and insurance
Condition of parts: Parts are as is and come with no warranty
Payment made payable to: m o m o r r e l l @ g m a i l . c o m (paypal) or cash locally. This is all on a first come first serve basis and no dibs.

The reason as to why I am parting it out is I had my VCT fail on me resulting in some unknown top end damage. Instead of fixing my baby of 8 years, I am going to just part her out. This is a westcoast car so we don't have the issues of east coasters in Canada with salt and corrosion.

All items that are being shipped must be paid in full, upon receiving payment I will send you the payment due for shipping. Once that has been received the goods will be shipped. ZX3tuning will be dismantling the vehicle. The best way for me to keep track of all purchases is via PM. If a item is not on the list and you are looking for a part, shoot me a message and we can work out something.

DISCLAIMER all parts will be taken off the taken within a period of 2 weeks, if you wish to hold items a 50% deposit will be required and the parts will be taken off first and shipped. Deposit will only be refunded when you can find a replacement buyer for parts you placed on hold. ZX3Tuning will dismantle the car

List of folks who have paid in full or partial

• Veesixmistake - B pillar trim Glossy - PAID - JUNE 10/10
  • Veesixmistake - SVT brakes - PAID - June 10/10
  • Veesixmistake - Rear Sway bar - PAID - June 11/10
  • Nicu37 - Eurogrill - PAID - JUNE 11/10
  • mainest - SVT Pedals - PAID - JUNE 11/10

[Image: SVTpartslist.jpg]

[Image: SVTpartslist2.jpg]

Shot in March
[Image: 24736_10150150073765282_842845281_115820...3934_n.jpg]

[Image: 24736_10150150073840282_842845281_115820...1436_n.jpg]
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
Hmm for the prices posted you should include shipping across North America.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
(06-11-2010, 10:59 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: Hmm for the prices posted you should include shipping across North America.

For the prices he posted you could buy a new car. There are over $17000 in parts listed there.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
and because the value of the parts could never exceed the value of the car... right?
lets nip this right now, this is a FS thread...I don't want to see any back and forth banter.
I would probably do the same part it out...Nice car and good luck with the sale.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
Sorry to hear about the car, it looks great in those pics.

I highly recommend the Tousley Ford modified TB for any SVT owner that is still running the stock TB. The difference is night and day.
Token Western Canadian
Thanks for the interest and we can always discuss what is here. As for Meford4u, your math is way off.. But I appreciate your comment and will remember to thank you when you post anything.

SVT ZX3, thank you and yeah I just got it. I waited almost 8 years before I did a TB upgrade.
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
Yaa the Math was a bit off I totaled up $14,525. But by all means its supply and demand they don't have alot of SVT's out there. We are lucky to have a lot floating around in Ontario I remembered seeing a Stock SVT up for Sale in Edmonton I think for $11,999 with like 125 K.

But like I mentioned before If you are going to try to sell it across North America The price posted should include Shipping atleast In Canada. Just a though, you might get some more interest like that GL on the part out it worked for me.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
pm sent re tb
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
ZX3_2NV, I appreciate your suggestions and like anything for sale there is always some wiggle room. A lot of these items to include shipping would be to costly and thus require no insurance. I've had a lot of parts sold and some down payments.. Since there is little interest in from this site I rarely check here.

At anyrate I am open to offers that are reasonable. What surprises me is that no one haggles, they suggest I price I counter and it is left it at that with no reply. If I do get some haggling it is over parts that are 20 bucks or less and are not productive to go through nickle and diming.
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
Pm'd you FociBC
Silly ricer, wings are for planes! Cool
I've sent you a couple PM's on this, and still haven't heard back. I was looking to not post in your for sale thread, but need some reassurance.

In the top of your post, you have the members who have purchased parts off you. Both myself and Veesixmistake are listed as purchasing rear sway bars. However, you only have one rear sway bar listed in your parts for sale. I would like to know if Veesixmistake and myself have purchased different rear sway bars, or if you accepted my payment for something that was already sold.
(06-21-2010, 12:30 PM)Lowe9 Wrote: I've sent you a couple PM's on this, and still haven't heard back. I was looking to not post in your for sale thread, but need some reassurance.

In the top of your post, you have the members who have purchased parts off you. Both myself and Veesixmistake are listed as purchasing rear sway bars. However, you only have one rear sway bar listed in your parts for sale. I would like to know if Veesixmistake and myself have purchased different rear sway bars, or if you accepted my payment for something that was already sold.

Perhaps try sending him an email to his paypal addy ... or try to contact him on focusbc.com ... I don't know him at all, but I think he did say somewhere that he's not on here much.

Good luck.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Lowe,

I have sent you a PM and I apologize for the confusion.. I will issue a refund once you confirm your email.

Best Regards,

Mo
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *SOLD* PARTING OUT MY 2003 SVT FOCUS ZX5 SVTZX503 28 15,707 07-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Last Post: ZTWsquared
  Parting Out - 2001 Ford Focus Wagon Feral 59 40,299 12-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV