Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Wings
Hey Guys,

Me and some of my friends from North Bay are going to be staying in Mississauga on Saturday before the dyno. Anyone wanna meet up for some beer and wings possibly?

Open to suggestions on where and when.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(06-17-2010, 11:28 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Hey Guys,

Me and some of my friends from North Bay are going to be staying in Mississauga on Saturday before the dyno. Anyone wanna meet up for some beer and wings possibly?

Open to suggestions on where and when.

Where in Mississauga are you staying?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
bummer man.. we're doing the Kamping trip this weekend, so no can do.. will be hiking instead.

Tho, if you haven't been, you owe it to yourself to hit up a WildWings.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Staying at the Bestwestern on Dixie Road.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Love to but can't. My dance card is already full for the weekend. Maybe next time though.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
If you want to check out the night life in the Miss Check out My Apartment

If you want to ball out and get bottle service send me an e-mail dru_zx3@hotmail.com and I'll set it up for you.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
i would but ive got to much on my plate Sad
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I'll hope to be free for Saturday nightbut I might not know literally until Saturday AM :S

NefCanuck
The Best Western is not a bad place, your more so in an industrial area, so most of the places you gotta go one highway exit over to hurontario street and courtney park. Theres montanas, denny's, boston pizza, etc all over there. Even a St Louis up the street. Pick a place, pick a time, but be warned, if you make your meet too late, I may have to bail, as I have some plans later that evening.
My other ride is your Mom
dixie rd or dixon rd? if its dixon then you right down the road from strip joint, arizonas and hooters Wink

otherwise you have a 10 minute drive to those places

Dixie road. Right beside the airport.

I'd love to but i'm gonna be a loser and go to the drive-in with the gf to see Toy Story 3 lol... I think its this weekend??
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

what time do you plan on going out? im doing some springs for X TUH BOARD on saturday after work so i may be able to come up afterwards like 9pm ish?

I think if we go for wings, it'll be between 7:30pm and 8:00pm that we arrive.

guess we will see what happens then lol hit up the landing strip later? lol

I'm here now. at the Best Western on Dixie in Mississauga. Since we only have Jamie who might be a yes, I'm going to have to cut the meet at St. Louis. My friends from town don't want to drive across town to go out for supper. Jamie, I'll text you in a few. Dan, I'll PM you with my phone to call in case you want to meet tonight.