Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
omg omg
Good thing you ain't riding a motorcycle cause tha $hit would be scary.

On that note I just got my M2 Smile
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Oh man, sorry to hear about your luck kona... hope you can get it sorted out. Just keep fighting to get it fixed to your satisfaction. You shouldn't have to suffer for other bad drivers.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

insurance inspector was here and took tons of picture whole car, haven't heard good thing yet..
but front bumper won't need to be repainted, it can be done by buffing..

he also menioned that strut is bent where knuckle holds and he said collision center will replace exact same even if it is aftermarket piece..
fender will be replaced as well..

but he didn't make things clear, he said there is "no at fault"?
my insurance will pay but premium won't go up..
that means my insurance will pay for repair but they are collecting money from his insurance correct??
and isn't that what 100% at his fault?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
i do believe here in ontario we have no fault insurance, meaning theyre insurance foots their repair and your insurance pays yours unless there was a law suit involved where you sue for damages. also if your not at fault then you will not see your premiums rise either
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(07-06-2010, 03:27 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: i do believe here in ontario we have no fault insurance, meaning theyre insurance foots their repair and your insurance pays yours unless there was a law suit involved where you sue for damages. also if your not at fault then you will not see your premiums rise either

Basicly what you're saying is "You're paying with the money that you pay every month for that accident".
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
yes^ lol that is why we pay insurance right?
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(07-06-2010, 06:02 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: yes^ lol that is why we pay insurance right?

uh huuuh
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
(07-06-2010, 03:27 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: i do believe here in ontario we have no fault insurance, meaning theyre insurance foots their repair and your insurance pays yours unless there was a law suit involved where you sue for damages. also if your not at fault then you will not see your premiums rise either

This is basically correct ... in more detail it works like this ... if the two insurance companies agree that there is a clear-cut person at fault, their insurance pays for both repairs and there could be implications for their premiums.

This is what happened when our neighbour backed into my wife's car. He didn't think it was his fault, but that counted for nothing when his insurance company chose to reimburse our insurance company for the cost of the repair ... which btw looked like nothing but ended up costing 2300.

But where there is no clear-cut at fault, and no charges were laid by the police ... it doesn't pay for anyone to fight over who might be at fault ... the cost of fighting that battle is usually greater than the cost of repairs ... so the two companies simply agree to pay for their respective policy holder's repair.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
hmm..collision report is not enough?

by the way, looks like rbc looked at my claims and now they wanted more pics, he came back and took pic of engine.

hope rbc gets back to me by tomorrow..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(07-07-2010, 02:50 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: hmm..collision report is not enough?

by the way, looks like rbc looked at my claims and now they wanted more pics, he came back and took pic of engine.

hope rbc gets back to me by tomorrow..

If you're the only one to file a collision report - then that might be persuasive enough for the insurance companies (you should put friendly and gentle pressure on your adjuster to put the blame on the other party) ... but if the other guy filed a collision report that seems to put the blame on you, the insurance companies won't spend any time or money trying to figure out who's at fault.

Did they take pics of any modifications you didn't tell them about?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

the other guy didn't even ask for my info, i was the only one got his info, i doubt he went to collision report center without knowing any of my info..

they took pics but only modification is aftermarket front bumper, oem fender, oem mirror and eibach strut that got damage..

damn this 427 collison on evans ave sucks as hell!!
they supposed to call me but they didn't..
i called them and talk directly who talked to rbc rep before, and he sounded like he doesn't wanna talk..
i got call from rbs rep around 1 pm and she said that i can drop my car off and 427 will get me rental car.
it was only 2 hours ago and what kind of business can totally forgets about it..

word i got from rbc rep and this manager at 427 is totally different..

i called 427 manager i spoke to him last week and asked if he talked to rbc, he said, "yes" and asked if i can drop off my car and get rental car from you or elsewhere..
427 is not even mentioning anything but telling me "no, part is not here.."
(MUTE MUTE)
i was, "and....so..................so..when can i drop off my car?"
427 "friday."
(he is not continuing his word)
me, "are you going to call me or do i call you?"
427 "what is your phone number?"

wtf wtf!!rbc told me she spoke to him earlier..
he sounds like he doesn't remember anything..
now i need to wait until tomorrow to get a confirm from this dumb manager if i can drop off my car and get rental car..

i hate this bs insurance thing..
427 is a great shop to deal with. I have had many of my cars repaired there (all not at fault accidents). They even replaced the aftermarket bumper they installed with a Ford OEM after I complained about the fit. They stand behind their work 100% and will fix anything you aren't happy with.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
i m not talking about their workmanship..

they are not contacting me what they are going to do..
they never contact me and ordered parts already..?
i never spoke to them what will be replaced with, aren't they suppose to take a look at my car first before go ahead ordering stuff?
who know it is strut got bent or knuckle got bent..

if they are replacing 1 eibach strut with oem stuff, i am going to complain..
because i told rbc inspector that i have aftermarket strut and he told me 427 will get me the same strut and all i have to do is to tell 427 where i got it from..and i never told them what brand it is..
(07-07-2010, 09:44 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: i m not talking about their workmanship..

they are not contacting me what they are going to do..
they never contact me and ordered parts already..?
i never spoke to them what will be replaced with, aren't they suppose to take a look at my car first before go ahead ordering stuff?
who know it is strut got bent or knuckle got bent..

if they are replacing 1 eibach strut with oem stuff, i am going to complain..
because i told rbc inspector that i have aftermarket strut and he told me 427 will get me the same strut and all i have to do is to tell 427 where i got it from..and i never told them what brand it is..

Leo ... the first thing you need to do is relax ... effective communication is a difficult thing at the best of times - and with all due respect, you're not the easiest guy to communicate with, especially when you get upset.

It's possible that 427 got a list of things that need replacing from the adjuster ... but of course they will make their own assessment once they see the car in person ... if I may make a suggestion - just write down the things you are concerned about and talk face to face with someone at 427.

Like Kevin I had a great experience with 427 - both in terms of their workmanship and in terms of their communication. Did they get confused once or forget something - yes - we're dealing with humans here after all and these guys are dealing with dozens of different customers. It will be a lot easier for them to keep track of you and your car once the car has entered their shop.

upset?what are you talking about.
i didn't get upset when i was talking to him..there is no reason to.

when i went there they weren't even expecting me show up and they were like..who are you?
rbc claim center told me that they talked to 427, handed all my info to 427 and told them that i will be there in 15 mins..
while i was on the phone with rbc claim center, i asked 3 times to make sure that 427 expecting me to show up, rbc claim center says, "they got everything and they are expecting you."

when i got there 427, this manager came to me and talked face to face..this was on last friday..
and i explained to him and he didn't know what to do, he didn't have this rbc rep number so i handed over rbc rep phone number.
he was the one talked to rbc claim center on the phone at 427..got his personal business card with extension number on it because rbc inspector is done at 4 pm and it was already 3:30, i had to turn around and came back home with damaged car that cannot go straight..

so waited aand inspector came on monday to take all pics.
inspector showed up again today for more pics..
later this afternoon rbc rep again called me and she said that i can drop my car off there and they will get me rental car.

cool!! but i wanted to make sure when i get there, everything is clear and ready to go, becuase i have no ride back to my home. so i called 427 to makes sure that they got all my info. i called 427 at 3 pm..and introduced myself to the same manager i saw on last friday.

he wasn't even say "hi" nothing and but i asked if he heard anything back from rbc, he said yes.

and i asked him if i can drop my car off and asked if i can get rental car at the same spot and he never say anything about dropping off and rental car..
he says parts will be here on friday..

what else more do i need to try to get relax?
i tried nice way, very calm, no upset nothing..

my problem is when rbc rep contacted me twice and they say this and 427 say totally different thing..

i need car to drive and rbc is telling me to wait another day until he contact back to rbc..
rbc claim center is telling me not to drive and this rbc rep is not going to get me rental car until i drop off my car, 427 is telling me that parts are not here..and this inspector said this and 427 is not..
(07-07-2010, 11:48 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: upset?what are you talking about.
i didn't get upset when i was talking to him..there is no reason to.

when i went there they weren't even expecting me show up and they were like..who are you?
rbc claim center told me that they talked to 427, handed all my info to 427 and told them that i will be there in 15 mins..
while i was on the phone with rbc claim center, i asked 3 times to make sure that 427 expecting me to show up, rbc claim center says, "they got everything and they are expecting you."

when i got there 427, this manager came to me and talked face to face..this was on last friday..
and i explained to him and he didn't know what to do, he didn't have this rbc rep number so i handed over rbc rep phone number.
he was the one talked to rbc claim center on the phone at 427..got his personal business card with extension number on it because rbc inspector is done at 4 pm and it was already 3:30, i had to turn around and came back home with damaged car that cannot go straight..

so waited aand inspector came on monday to take all pics.
inspector showed up again today for more pics..
later this afternoon rbc rep again called me and she said that i can drop my car off there and they will get me rental car.

cool!! but i wanted to make sure when i get there, everything is clear and ready to go, becuase i have no ride back to my home. so i called 427 to makes sure that they got all my info. i called 427 at 3 pm..and introduced myself to the same manager i saw on last friday.

he wasn't even say "hi" nothing and but i asked if he heard anything back from rbc, he said yes.

and i asked him if i can drop my car off and asked if i can get rental car at the same spot and he never say anything about dropping off and rental car..
he says parts will be here on friday..

what else more do i need to try to get relax?
i tried nice way, very calm, no upset nothing..

my problem is when rbc rep contacted me twice and they say this and 427 say totally different thing..

i need car to drive and rbc is telling me to wait another day until he contact back to rbc..
rbc claim center is telling me not to drive and this rbc rep is not going to get me rental car until i drop off my car, 427 is telling me that parts are not here..and this inspector said this and 427 is not..

I looked at the title of the thread, and I've paid attention to the tone of your posts and I deduced that you're upset ... my advice was based on my own personal experience in communicating with you - and again, I say that with all due respect.

In any event, good luck and all the best.

Cheers

Ken

oh..that title was when i got same parts damaged twice, with 100% at their fault..
that is already 2 times and also i just repaired front bumper and got it painted not long ago..that is why i got upset when i post this..

i gues u didn't read op before posting..
427 GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH TITLE

and again, i m not tha easy to get upset..
oh well, i m not pissed at anybody, rbc rep called me wedneday and told me that he(not mentioning his name) is going to call me wednesday, waited to see what 427 are going to do, didn;t hear anything from him, so i gave up.
i gave up and i just got a phone call from my rbc rep first thing in the morning wondering why there was no action taken..
she was asking me did you get a phone call from 427?
i told her, no not yet
she was, "sigh..............................................................he(not going to mention his name) said he will give you a call on wednesday, "mute mute", you know what, i am frustrated and i know you are frustrated. sigh.....do you want to take it to elsewhere?"

yeah right, i m taking it elsewhere, i called this bodyshop that i let my front bumper painted before, he still remebers me, he knows what to expect, he was the one mentioning about rental car and told me when i m dropping off because he will get rental car and be available for me as soon as i drop my car off..
he is not working on saturday but he is willing to show up to take care of my car..
and he worried that i will be needed towing car because of bent strut..

wow what a difference!!! 427 never said anything but parts are not here!! duh..
now i m driving civic sedan lower end one..
i guess it is dx since it didn't have any emblem..

anyway, this car, is like driving a car with shitty turbo lag..
damn i miss my cable driven throttle already..

and now i can understand why most of civic ppl drive like ppl with lower back problem..your head in the center of car thing..
when you move accel to brake pedal or the other way, your right butt is sinking down(stock seat is that soft) and it really uses butt muscle to keep drive lol..
Total bull s**t.
You drive a car that you clearly have put a lot of work into, and is clearly worth more than 1200 bucks to you. Yet a broken mirror, scuffed rim and a bent suspension component writes the damn thing off? This is a perfect example of life not being fair. You could easily fix those things yourself in the driveway!