Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
omg omg
yeah i could easily fix but why spend my money when it is not clearly not at my fault?

anyway, car has been dropped off on friday and i got another phone call from rbc that they are no longer insure my car, fine.
what got to do with removing interior bit is not safe?
steering wheel, true but airbag is worthless for me..
seat, wtf! what is wrong with having aftermarket seat that holds me better than stock? it is much safer than slide all over seat..

i am goin with td, cheaper period.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(07-14-2010, 01:02 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: yeah i could easily fix but why spend my money when it is not clearly not at my fault?

anyway, car has been dropped off on friday and i got another phone call from rbc that they are no longer insure my car, fine.
what got to do with removing interior bit is not safe?
steering wheel, true but airbag is worthless for me..
seat, wtf! what is wrong with having aftermarket seat that holds me better than stock? it is much safer than slide all over seat..

i am goin with td, cheaper period.

Are they fixing it and then dropping you? or leaving you SOL?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
yep my car is being fixed and they took care of it..
and they are going to drop me august and refund me some money from monthly premium.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(07-14-2010, 01:11 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: yep my car is being fixed and they took care of it..
and they are going to drop me august and refund me some money from monthly premium.

That's cool as long as they are getting it fixed!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
The thing with the seats is because you modified your safety resraints ie Seat belts its actually a ticket i got from OPP.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
i use stock seat belt, i do not have 3pt or something else.
(07-07-2010, 04:12 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(07-07-2010, 02:50 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: hmm..collision report is not enough?

by the way, looks like rbc looked at my claims and now they wanted more pics, he came back and took pic of engine.

hope rbc gets back to me by tomorrow..

Did they take pics of any modifications you didn't tell them about?

^^ I'm not surprised they dropped you ... the adjuster obviously tipped off the company that they were dealing with a heavily modified vehicle and they wanted photographic proof before dropping you. Being dropped by an insurance company during the term of a policy is a real serious thing - and could have serious implications to your future insurability and/or your premiums.

Unless you have already signed with TD and received their policy and pink slips, you may want to create a back up plan for yourself. RBC will put a note on your policy exactly why they dropped you and that info will be available to all other insurance companies; which is why they always ask who your previous insurer was.

If I was you, I would have a plan to put the car back to stock in terms of safety stuff.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(07-14-2010, 01:02 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: steering wheel, true but airbag is worthless for me..

^^THIS is enough for the insurance to drop you.

Big no-no. This is part of the reason why my insurance on a '05 Focus ST = insurance on an '11 Mustang GT. Because there is less protection in a Focus than a Mustang without removing the airbag.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
so is it better to sign with other insurance asap before rbc drop me off??
rbc gave me 3 weeks nootice.
(07-14-2010, 08:37 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: so is it better to sign with other insurance asap before rbc drop me off??

Absolutely.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(07-14-2010, 08:37 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: so is it better to sign with other insurance asap before rbc drop me off??

yep, and obviously don't mention they are dropping you Tongue
do i just say i m switching?
Yes get with another company asap and say your just shopping around for a better rate. Take whatever you can get as close to what your paying now.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
get on it ASAP!!! you dont want to not be able to get insurance for sure. also i would put factory wheel back on if they do an inspection as they likely will
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
they didn't care about exterior.
all they care was interior, aibag especially..

yeah i will visit td branch tomorrow to get insurance..
my currnt rbc was $250 and td gave me a quote $190..
factory *steering* wheel because we all know the exterior has *wheels*

(07-15-2010, 06:45 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: factory *steering* wheel because we all know the exterior has *wheels*

some knows haha
i've heard, "what is wheel?, they are rims" and "i need rota 18 inch tires"
thats only when your dealing with "new canadians" that have a hard time understanding the english language and dont know plural yet LOL

f!@#!@#ing great
td already found out why they are cancelling..
what should i do now?
taking out back seat is "the risk has changed materially"??

and i will have to put back steering wheel and talk to rbc again
ah great..
now i need to go with broker..to insure my car..
follow this link plz
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...n=lastpost
(07-15-2010, 06:14 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: also i would put factory wheel back on if they do an inspection as they likely will

I'd put everything back to stock if I were you.

Sleepers FTW! Big Grin
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]