Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again?
ooooh~that is what you do at the dealership??cool i wanna work for dealership!!
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(07-29-2010, 12:04 PM)SVTseller Wrote: Mexico would have them painted black with a machine gun mounted to the roof and spray painted $%#@ america on the side of it. So thats a no go....just a dream.

not sure if you're making a joke or being serious. they have lime green RS' for sale in mexico (no machine guns though), im surprised you haven't heard of the guy from chicago who bought one and he lives in the US.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Forget about the RS Im excited to see this lil wanna be ST. Iv'e always known summit for putting rims, superchargers and even custom paint jobs on there showroom vehicles and sold as a package under warranty. Big Thumbs up guys. I would love a job where I can spend other peoples money and customize different cars.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
yup, its fun here at the dealership, i just finished doing a 2010 shelby 650hp package and designing a few other things, dealership bought all the fun parts. The fiesta is a big deal for ford. This is ford testing the waters for bringing the euro cars here. if it does well, the mondeo will hit shores with the new ecoboost 4cyl turbo. that engine is also going into the new explorer for 2011. The RS in mexico as far as sales go is crap. They dont sell because there roughly mid 40 thousands for one. Because its a focus and theres no money in mexico, they dont sell. Americans buy them, but really the car doesnt sell, and thats why its not up here. the new focus will sell, and theres talks through ford that the 4cyl ecoboost may make it into the focus for 2012. just a rumour through ford. the fiesta ill bring out when its done, and all can drive it. Now that ive joined, Im going to be seeing if SUMMIT can sponser an event. the exposure would be great for all. oh and the spray painted $#@& america down the side, i thought was just funny. you can picture a 4x4 cossie machine gun mounted driving around the border. made me laugh.
Hey maybe you know... when is Summit going to have their annual show & shine or has that been decided yet?

NefCanuck
I'd love to tell ya but I dont think there holding one. we got alot of stock, so theres no room to set up the front for it. traditionally we would the stock to our compound, but its full of trucks. So i think there skipping this year. sad really. Were known for alot of performance goodies, so why they wouldnt expose the dealership to the public so they can see out facility's is beyond me really. They should, phone and complain buddy lmao
gah dont bring the fiesta, the more i see pics of peoples new fiesta the more i want to put myself into more debt (and thats not a good thing!)
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
When i first saw the fiesta, i had to stare at it for hours! then...I loved it theres so much potential. Ill post pics as the progress continues. Were going to do a checkered pattern on the back half and do the ford factory 3D carbon kit, cut out the center, for center exit exhaust, and rims and tires. should be sick. I can finance one with mods done at the dealership for less than 400 a month! put some money down, and fiance over 6 to 7 years and your payment will be but all. There sick, cheap, low maintanence, and cost nothing to fill up, and does almost a 1000km to a tank. Thats ford today baby...thats why were owning the market right now. SUMMIT does 150 cars a month....GM and TOYOTA down the road does 40 a month! there screwed ive mystery shopped them both, and the there product is dead! Just wait for the new focus!!!!! ;]
[quote='SVTseller' pid='223639' dateline='1280369058']
Ive never heard of the cossie being here in canada.

i have lol

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...?tid=18186
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
(07-30-2010, 11:55 AM)SVTseller Wrote: When i first saw the fiesta, i had to stare at it for hours! then...I loved it theres so much potential. Ill post pics as the progress continues. Were going to do a checkered pattern on the back half and do the ford factory 3D carbon kit, cut out the center, for center exit exhaust, and rims and tires. should be sick. I can finance one with mods done at the dealership for less than 400 a month! put some money down, and fiance over 6 to 7 years and your payment will be but all. There sick, cheap, low maintanence, and cost nothing to fill up, and does almost a 1000km to a tank. Thats ford today baby...thats why were owning the market right now. SUMMIT does 150 cars a month....GM and TOYOTA down the road does 40 a month! there screwed ive mystery shopped them both, and the there product is dead! Just wait for the new focus!!!!! ;]

its all fine and dandy, however i still have my focus to pay off for another 2 and bit years and just bought my first house, im pretty tapped LOL
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily