Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My stereo as it currently sits
nice looking deck! whats the retail on one of those?
FSWERKS Race Exhaust, H&R Race Springs, HID all around
(03-16-2011, 09:09 AM)hardk0re Wrote: I don't know if I could live with that, but you've been through allot of pain with this radio install.

if you think you could help fix it I'd love for you to take a look at it but as it sits as long as it doesn't sink any further/fall into the dash like my old deck did, I'm happy.

As for the retail on the NT3, I don't know. My NT1 retailed for 1099 but I only paid 1140$ total, tax and install in. I think the deck itself I only paid some 699+tax for, even though list price was 732. It was the display model. However, I think this one retails for around 850 up here though I'm not sure. Maybe it's just not marked up as much I dunno.

It all worked out well for me in the end, I really like this deck but I haven't found where the reverse camera option is so I can see it while driv- i'm going to need to short out the parking brake wire aren't I for this? hardk0re?
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
i'd be scared to touch it, maybe its just as good as they can get it. I have seen double din decks in a focus before and they looked way flush compared, also using the metra kit.
well, they mentioned that the way it sits is the way its going to be.

it couldve been worse, im not overly concerned tbh. i'm just glad it works and the unit itself looks awesome
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver