Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitness check-in
started the P90X in Jan4th. So far its ok. I started the lean program bc i had to get my heart rate going again after about 6yrs slacking off. So far have lost about 5lbs, but more importantly is the fact i have got back to my normal BMI and my fat has gone done by about 3%.

My work is making it very hard for me to continue my workouts, specially the hotel nights. My workload will reduce in March and i plan on going into classic p90X which will allow me to workout twice as much daily. Looking forward to it. Its so weird to see results so fast with P90X
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

... are the results really THAT fast?

I mean... really?
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(02-15-2011, 10:36 AM)Mystake Wrote: ... are the results really THAT fast?

I mean... really?

yeah but you got to eat what they tell you as well. also work the classic or double up to get ripped in 3 months. As i said i'm doing the lean right now just so i can wrm up Smile

April is the actualy start time for me Smile

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

What do they tell you to eat?
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
Well, into my third week now of the nine week cycle in EA Sports Active 2, so far assuming that the measurements are accurate I've already burned somewhere north of 2,000 calories.

This program is definitely kicking my ass as compared to the first version of the program. I'm pretty sure I won't be advancing to the advanced version of the workouts at the end of the nine weeks.

I think the funniest thing is the step aerobics, because compared to the old program, you're really encouraged to engage your entire body when performing the dance moves. I think if it was recorded, some of them would have me looking like a spastic monkey Tongue

NefCanuck
Well here's my story so far. 340lbs was my start back in April/May 2010. Wearing 46 pants and XXXL Shirts. Now down to 277lbs, size 42 pants and XXL shirts. My strength levels are about 3 times what I could do. Shoulder presses started bout 20lbs, can do over 120 now. Bench press 80lbs before, can do 140lbs now. My most proud moment is now I can hold my own weight hanging and doing leg lifts, but can't do pullups yet (biceps are crap still).
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
^^ THIS.

That is what eating properly, MuscleHacking and staying positive will get you. SUCCESS!

You're doing an awesome job, bud. Keep it up!

Daniel - that's awesome man, you're doing great Smile
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(02-16-2011, 01:20 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Well here's my story so far. 340lbs was my start back in April/May 2010. Wearing 46 pants and XXXL Shirts. Now down to 277lbs, size 42 pants and XXL shirts. My strength levels are about 3 times what I could do. Shoulder presses started bout 20lbs, can do over 120 now. Bench press 80lbs before, can do 140lbs now. My most proud moment is now I can hold my own weight hanging and doing leg lifts, but can't do pullups yet (biceps are crap still).

wow, awesome man. free horsepower to boot too! Wink
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
well guys iv been doing the p90x work out for 8 days now...fell absolutly fantastic and i have gained 5lbs so far which is awesome....im trying to gain weight in case your wondering lol
had to get a little help fro a weight gainer since i have an extremly fast metabalism...gotts drink to shakes a day which gives me ahefty 2600 calories then my normal meals aswell...so far so good

oh and im doing the p90x classic taking the phase 3 diet (high calorie meals)
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Sounds like you have a plan in mind. What mass gainer are you taking? Some of them are a little less "nutritious" than others. Also, hopefully it's sweetened with either Sucralose or stevia.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(02-17-2011, 09:41 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: Sounds like you have a plan in mind. What mass gainer are you taking? Some of them are a little less "nutritious" than others. Also, hopefully it's sweetened with either Sucralose or stevia.

Its called muscle juice 2600.
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Years ago I used to take Muscle Juice 2544 and it gave me a gut lol
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Wow... that stuff is crazy. Why not just eat more chicken, fish, pork, beef, lentils and greens and put on lean mass? I've never understood the whole bulk/cut thing. It's such a waste of time and it does damage your body.

Go here: http://www.musclehack.com

Read up, download his free training e-book and you'll start piling on the lean mass. Smile

^^^youre getting paid for this, aren't you?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Actually, no. I'm not. Ask Oscar. I'm a big fan of paying it forward when it comes to people's health. Besides, he has [b]2]/b] e-books that you can buy, but the recipies, the tutorials and the big e-book on "THT" training are all free. So are the tracking logs in Excel format. So are the forums.

Mark's already a successful bodybuilder and trainer in Ireland. He just gives away a lot of his lean mass knowledge because he wants to. I support him 100% for that reason alone.

I've done "training days" here at the office doing these exact workouts and it's well received. That makes me smile. Smile

(02-18-2011, 10:09 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: Actually, no. I'm not. Ask Oscar.

This would actually make sense since you seem to have money now for a new car and trailer... Tongue
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Fitness Check-in NOS2Go4Me 3 1,921 07-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Scourge
  Fitness Check-in : Month 2 darkpuppet 9 2,788 03-09-2007, 07:06 AM
Last Post: meford4u