Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No room for Kleenex box or litter container
I have just bought a 2007 sedan SES and have no place to put the Kleenex box or trash container. I do not want to use a back of the seat organizer. I often use both the drinks containers in the centre and have a cup full of change in the cup on the driver's door for the drive-thru. I have my oversized sunglasses and GPS in the "CD" storage on the left and the cavity under the heat controls is kind of useless. I have a sunroof so the storage area above the rear view mirror is not available. Any good suggestions or mods done to take care of any of these?
Thanks!
I keep most oversized items on top of my e-brake handle when not in use. You just need to get used to not having much room. LOL
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(01-29-2011, 12:57 PM)cdbh Wrote: I have just bought a 2007 sedan SES and have no place to put the Kleenex box or trash container. I do not want to use a back of the seat organizer. I often use both the drinks containers in the centre and have a cup full of change in the cup on the driver's door for the drive-thru. I have my oversized sunglasses and GPS in the "CD" storage on the left and the cavity under the heat controls is kind of useless. I have a sunroof so the storage area above the rear view mirror is not available. Any good suggestions or mods done to take care of any of these?
Thanks!

I make my kids hold all that stuff.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
troll.

posted this on [FJ] aswell

but if you are real and want an answer, get a garbage bag that hangs from passenger side headrest at the back, i use to have one in my car and worked awesome. as for kleenex box, but a small pack in the glovebox (those ones in plastic wrap) or in the center console
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I don't need a Kleenex box, but then again working construction, I have the blow/pick/flick down pat. :p
ZTW...,
I've met your kids and I'm sure they would do that for you;
they're great.

Moon...,
LOL - Now that it has a name, I'm going to continue to practise.

CDBH,
I can empathize - had the same problem.
Here's our solution:

1/ we use the Kleenex 20 X 20 cm (approx) tissue dispenser
and keep it in the centre console - if yours is available.

2/ we put a shopping plastic bag (Princess Auto's work well),
enlargen the space of one of the handles (if needed) and work
it over the lid for the centre console.
It hangs in the centre of the rear seat and is quite handy for all.
People get in and ask what it is for.
I say: 'It's for garbage - help yourself".

AND

I have a 'special feature' that I can show you at a meetup sometime.

Hope this hellps.