Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusty muskoka mechanic?
Hey all trying to find a good focus mechanic in the muskoka area... Will travel as far as Barrie/orillia for a trusty mechanic? I just want someone that I can actually talk to and isn't interested in just making cash! Thanks in advance!
(02-13-2011, 02:25 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Hey all trying to find a good focus mechanic in the muskoka area... Will travel as far as Barrie/orillia for a trusty mechanic? I just want someone that I can actually talk to and isn't interested in just making cash! Thanks in advance!

One of our members on here just recently purchased / opened a shop in Barrie ... his name and handle is Gabriel and although I've never been to the shop, I've met him quite a few times and believe him to be a stand up guy.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
(02-13-2011, 02:38 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:25 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Hey all trying to find a good focus mechanic in the muskoka area... Will travel as far as Barrie/orillia for a trusty mechanic? I just want someone that I can actually talk to and isn't interested in just making cash! Thanks in advance!

One of our members on here just recently purchased / opened a shop in Barrie ... his name and handle is Gabriel and although I've never been to the shop, I've met him quite a few times and believe him to be a stand up guy.

Actually I was checking out his thread from a while ago and was gonna toss him a pm... Actually bought my focus in Barrie.
Thanks
Please let me know how I can help . Send me a PM or call me at the shop during the day at (705)797-4945 and go to http://www.barriebrakesandalignment.ca for more info .

(02-13-2011, 03:00 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:38 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote:

Actually I was checking out his thread from a while ago and was gonna toss him a pm... Actually bought my focus in Barrie.
Thanks

Ken , thank you for the referral
You know Svend Neilsen?
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
He's more snowmobile ote='OAC_Sparky' pid='229014' dateline='1297612471']
You know Svend Neilsen?
[/quote]

Haha sure do... Hes more snowmobile and I am on second cut saw... After the system gets bent I'm the guy that cuts the system down to exact specifications before they get welded