Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07 focus ST updates and upgrades!
cant really say why i went with fernando over randy... it wasnt that i preferred one or the other. I was in contact with randy and fernando and Fernando was $90 bucks cheaper because he gave me 15% off (returning customer, and thats with an extra $50 for a full NA tune). Even talked to "Turbo Tom" lol he tuned this turbo kit on the previous car. I just have a lot of faith in fernando after talking to him for a while.
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
the final determining factor as to tuners comes down to how the car drives when they are done and the power it makes. I have always heard good things about fernando, and if i didnt go fswerks for ALOT of my parts, i would have looked into the idea of him tuning, however i am really happy my self with randy's job to date.

2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Little update... Trying to get as much little crap that I can before the weekend of the turbo install. Sunday I installed my autometer vacuum/boost gauge, and aem wideband (wideband isn't actually hooked up yet). Tapped a wire out of the back of the headlight switch to power the boost gauge light... This way it only comes on when I turn my headlights on... Not sure what power I'm gonna tap into to power my wideband yet... Gotta love the multimeter... Then tonight I my downpipe wrap and turbo insulation kit arrived... Just got done wrapping the down pipe...
[Image: 0057d116.jpg]
[Image: 8ff0cc29.jpg]
[Image: 2294d920.jpg]

Just waiting on a manifold bolt from Karl at massive, then it's just a waiting game till a warm enough weekend. CAN'T WAIT!!
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Few pics!!

[Image: c0ce1bb7.jpg]

[Image: bbe13405.jpg]

[Image: 3d1a9aa1.jpg]

[Image: e36e2a9e.jpg]

[Image: 025b9ec5.jpg]

[Image: 7e42b033.jpg]

[Image: 04130439.jpg]

[Image: 04e5ee1b.jpg]

[Image: b106709c.jpg]

[Image: 2266dea5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updates On My Focus Turbo COCHYN 10 3,043 03-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Last Post: COCHYN