Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07 focus ST updates and upgrades!
Rims are in Windsor!!! Whoop!
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
selling the 16's??
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I don't think so... Not sure yet... Gonna try em for winters... Maybe get em sandblasted and powdercoated I was thinking...
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Hey so just bought an f2 intercooled turbo setup... Got it for 2000... Comes with everything... Coated piping, stainless steel lines, xcal 3, coated f2 cast manifold and down pipe, diablo mafia for 05+... plus a bunch of othe misc parts... Basically I'm gonna be revamping everything I can over the winter... New downpipe, rebuild turbo (I'll get it inspected when I receive it), all new hardware (arp where I can), new 3" exhaust, and will also be buying a topspeed duratec I'M when they come up for sale... The biggest thing I need to get sorted out is tuning... I have access to a dyno so I might be able to do remote tuning, or I'll have to do some datalogging...

I know the f2 kit is not "the best" but for what I'm looking foe this kit will be perfect!
[Image: 308387ec.jpg]

Yummy, so yummy even your cat wants to lick it
Haha yea... That's glen! Got him like 2 weeks ago... I mean the cat not the turbo kit lol
I thought it was common to name your turbo, when i had my 240sx my turbo's name was Nadine...
Just got finished putting my stock suspension back on for the winter... Wow I totally forgot the height difference lol... Any ways I'm going be making a for sale thread with my suspension setup so if ne wants it that's reading this pm me... M-18000-zxm1 06-07 Dynamic Design by Tokico (not the svt kit)
Ordered a few goodies tonight!!!

Autometer carbon fibre mechanical 20psi boost gauge $55
[Image: 3bf1044c.jpg]

Turbosmart dual-port recirc Blow off valve $118
[Image: 14132d70.jpg]

AEM uego wideband $165
[Image: b9692439.jpg]

60# EV6 Injectors $190
[Image: 8dff4209.jpg]

Frig I can't wait for spring!!!
whered you order the wideband from for the price??? i need to order mine soon!
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
i meant to ask you a while back.... how does the car feel with both the BS delete and the lower mount. are the vibrations pretty bad? i just ordered both for my ST aswell. did you feel a difference in performance?
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
Bought everything from racing parts solution during there black Friday sale... As far as the balance shaft delete i found it helped the engine rev a little quicker... And the motor mount really improved the rigidity of the engine... No more wheel hop!
Keep up the amazing work, cant wait to see it running lol
Vehicle: 2002 Focus ZX5 SES
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Drivetrain: MBRP Catback
Audio: JVC headunit, 2 10" Sony Subwoofers, Sony Amplifier
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
Suspension: Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, SVT rear swaybar
Gauges, bpv and injectors arrived today! And today i ordered an autometer 2 gauge a pillar pod, autolite 103 spark plugs, exhaust gasket, And a FireWire for my wideband to xcal 3!

If the weather stays like this till I get all my crap together the kit might be on sooner than later, but I'm banking on later.
looks like you have quite the parts piling up! to bad its a f2 kit, but o well. can't win em all. Does it have the master power turbo on it? i would see if you can change out and get a used garrett for it, main reason being for reliability ofcourse. F2 had issues with the kit and changed turbos a couple times even though they only sold a few kits.

If you have any questions about routing vac lines or anything let me know and i can assist ofcourse with trouble shooting after install too.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Yea... The turbo and the 2" charge piping are the two main downfalls to this kit... And yea it's a masterpower... I don't know what size Garrett would fit... That might mean modifying charge pipes and new downpipe... My plan is to just run this master power for a couple years around 225 wtq... Then rebuild engine and new kit... And yea I definitely have questions lol... Need to figure out where to wire the power for the gauges, which vacuum line I tap for the bpv, wastegate, and gauge, also how I run the boost T... Lots of questions but I got lots of time to figure it all out haha
Little update... Got my carbon fibre autometer gauge pods, and paid for my tuning today. Fernando at Racing Parts Solution will be doing my remote tuning... $365 for an NA tune for my bolt ons now (getting the email with the tune in the morning) and full remote dyno tuning when I put my kit on in April!! Can't FUCKING wait for spring!!!
(01-19-2012, 09:29 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Little update... Got my carbon fibre autometer gauge pods, and paid for my tuning today. Fernando at Racing Parts Solution will be doing my remote tuning... $365 for an NA tune for my bolt ons now (getting the email with the tune in the morning) and full remote dyno tuning when I put my kit on in April!! Can't FUCKING wait for spring!!!

Saweet!!! gonna be a wicked setup!!
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
(01-19-2012, 09:29 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Little update... Got my carbon fibre autometer gauge pods, and paid for my tuning today. Fernando at Racing Parts Solution will be doing my remote tuning... $365 for an NA tune for my bolt ons now (getting the email with the tune in the morning) and full remote dyno tuning when I put my kit on in April!! Can't FUCKING wait for spring!!!

So I hafta ask Korby - why Racing Parts Solution for your tune vs. say Randy at FSWerks?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updates On My Focus Turbo COCHYN 10 3,042 03-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Last Post: COCHYN