Poll: Are you attending?
Dyno Day Yes
Dyno Day Maybe
Dyno Day No
Cruise Yes
Cruise Maybe
Cruise No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Dyno Day & Summer Cruise
-18-22mmHg is normal, that's what I sit at depending on temp, humidity etc...

2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Ok so lets get talking about times and meeting places.

Amanda and I will be meeting at the Bramalea City Center @ 8am.
We could meet some people at the Massiv Meet location around 8:20am if some people wish to be guided in to DaSilva, that are coming from the Westend. Let me know about that. But we would only be there for roughly 10 min due to the travel time getting to Dasilva...

So other then that you can create your own meeting points and cruise in @ 9 am roughly. If you get there earlier then me and they try to take your car on the rollers please wait for me to get there as I wish to film the event. Thanks.

Can't wait for this. Make sure you have a 2 way radio for the cruise afterwards and a full tank of fuel!!!

Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I'm wondering if neones coming from up north as well? If anyone else is meeting up before dasilva let me know... Also wondering if I should bring the wife or my best man... Any suggestions lol?
I'm coming down with 4 other people. But we are leaving saturday morning and staying in TO overnight.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Yea I think were going down sat night and doing the same thing... Prolly gonna bring the wife, keep me outta trouble... Where you comin down from Oscar?
best man is always best....

and me, shadowzx3 and nik will be leaving early sunday from 401 and 6 south if anyone is in the area and wants to meet up. leave around 7:15. if you cant keep up dont show up Tongue
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
So with Oscar Bringing down 4 more cars this event is offically a go , I'll be there at about 8:30 and will be signing you guys in and getting you guys all set up with the proper paperwork and so on. Thank you very much Oscar I almost had to cancel the event. See you guys Sunday
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
^^ very true... We'll see what happens... Can't wait to get a look at your ride Jaime.... How long ago did you get your turbo setup?
ill be coming from the east end if anyone wants to cruise....
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
(06-22-2011, 05:37 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Yea I think were going down sat night and doing the same thing... Prolly gonna bring the wife, keep me outta trouble... Where you comin down from Oscar?

North Bay.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oh right... Where you staying? Maybe we'll meet up Sunday morning then I can tag along in the convoy?
I think we're staying at the Days inn near 400 and 401

Johnny, I might actually just wake up early n make the trip with y'all. And meeting up at the massive location and then heading might be a good idea. So the guys coming from hamilton side could meet up too and we all cruise....?
I put myself down for a maybe for the cruise since I have a Bday party on Saturday. Not sure what my outcome will be...

My car is clearly not fast enough for the dyno strip! But the intake and the headers are on its way for this summer Smile
Oscar, you thinking about staying at this days inn??
1677 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, ON M3L 1A5
I'll be coming from downtown TO

anyone coming from the west end (paul) i'll hafta coordinate with ya so that I can hop on the 401 and join you guys as you go past where I am
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Luc, I'm gonna hafta figure it out with Johnny, cuz I know him n amanda were planning to cruise. And I was thinking if whoever from the west end(hamilton) could stop by the massive location and then we'll have a nice group to cruise with...
the turbo coupe is back on the road!!!! ill be coming from victoria park/ danforth, ill probably be heading down kingston rd to the 401, if you see a black zx3 and a yellow zx3 passing by feel free to keep up Tongue
PPSSSSSSSSSTTTTT......CHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2000 Black zx3-daily driver> Stealth bomber
custom "bigman" turbo, all Black everything, SVT blue interior,
SVT suspension, Magnaflow exhaust, AEM gauges
2000 Yellow ZX3...stock with MRBP exhaust...
1979 Mercury Capri 5.0 swap (work in progress)
2002 focus SE-wrecked/scraped/parted out RIP
1993 Vw Passat 1.9L tdi...das diesel sipper sold parted RIP
1993 mazda B2600 4x4 POS, parted, rusted to pieces
1990 Toyota 4runner 4x4 mud beast
(06-23-2011, 02:16 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Oscar, you thinking about staying at this days inn??

Yessir.

K... You got a cell number? Pm me it, and illsend you a text either Saturday night or Sunday morning?

(06-24-2011, 01:43 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 02:16 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: Oscar, you thinking about staying at this days inn??

Yessir.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011 Dyno Day Results ZX3_2NV 13 10,601 07-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Mystake
  summer 2011 cali vacation/FOTB/FSwerks GFXjamie 82 45,174 09-23-2010, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.
  End Of Summer Cruise Night Bort 3 2,406 09-27-2005, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Phantom