FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 Dyno Day & Summer Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: 2011SummerCruiseDynoDay.jpg]

Map

June 26 is the date

So plans have changed. Dru and I have combined the two events together.

We will start the day of at DaSilva Racing @ 9am. That should take roughly 3 hours. We need to put a time on it so we can decide who is going to participate in the rest of the event.

From DaSilva we will hop[/size]e on the 401 to the 410 and head north and tour around the back roads, getting a little dirty and a little bumpy too Tongue We will make a couple passes on the Forks and then have a stop at the Lodge of of Mississauga Rd like the past years.

From there everyone has a decision to either stay with the group or head home. No pressure...

We as a group... will proceed to a Coin Car Wash in Brampton called Suddy's. I'm hoping its not busy, because when we make it there. This is to see who can wash it the fastest and to just spray the dirt off too.

We will pull out and head over to Ching Park across the street and take some group photos.

From there we will decide whether to call it a day or to go grab some food. It will be a long day for some and like I said before no pressure lol.

Hope you can all make it and I hope the weather holds up. Get modding and prepare for the Dyno Day.

Dyno Day

For the Categories below I will donate the listed prize underneeth.

Highest Boosted Focus HP
5 Quarts R20 Amsoil Dominator Racing Oil + 1 High Quality Filter
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/rd20.aspx

Highest N/A Focus HP
5 Quarts 5W20 XL Amsoil Motor Oil + 1 High Quality Filter
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/xlm.aspx

Lowest N/A Focus HP
5 Quarts 5W20 OE Amsoil Motor Oil + 1 High Quality Filter
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/oem.aspx

Cost

$50 for 2 pulls with print out.

Paid/Deposit List

Scorcher000 - John $20
Spinal - Mike $20
GFXjamie - Jamie $20
Focusman, Focus - Kevin $20
shadow?? I can't remember your user name - Chris $20
same day as before?
(04-29-2011, 12:08 PM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]same day as before?

Yes, I forgot and just added it
this changes everything for me... now it's just a matter of time of whether I am working that weekend or not, and whether I can get that saturday off or not too... if I can I'm definitely coming.
I am doing my best to get the time off. Not sure on the Dyno Run yet. Working really hard to make it.
I won't be on the dyno...No point really.
sounds like fun, gonna book that day off soon.
(04-30-2011, 02:42 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be on the dyno...No point really.

test out that nice new piece of AEM equipment maybe??

Im doing a dyno pull for sure. made a few changes with the set up and tuning so were looking to smash most stock block 2.0l numbers (shooting for over 250whp)

looking forward to this, going to be awesome to get it strapped back down and some better numbers
Lookin for a free oil change, I am. Lowest HP for me. I don't hold the Slocus tag for nothing. LOL
(05-01-2011, 04:01 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Lookin for a free oil change, I am. Lowest HP for me. I don't hold the Slocus tag for nothing. LOL

LOL awesome. You gotta get that Shortty Header
get a long tube, svt's make some good power and keep a bit more low down tq
I can pick up a new shortie for around $100. I may just do that before dyno day.
(05-02-2011, 07:29 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I can pick up a new shortie for around $100. I may just do that before dyno day.

I've got one I'll never use ... got it from Gord when I pranged the underside of the red track rat and took out my SVT headers ... it's OBX IIRC.
What are you telling me Ken? Shoot me a PM please.
(05-03-2011, 11:15 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]What are you telling me Ken? Shoot me a PM please.

PM sent
(05-03-2011, 12:04 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2011, 11:15 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]What are you telling me Ken? Shoot me a PM please.

PM sent

PM Replied
adding it to my calendar.
Probably gonna come out
if finances allow it then I'll be there!
Also lowest h/p Focus Has to hold the SLOCUS Plate till next Dyno Day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6