Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AG EGP
Anyone know who stocks AG Extra Gloss Protection in Calgary?

Got some SRP on sale at crappy-tire, but cannot find the EGP anywhere?

Cheers!
Neither partsource or crappy tire have it from what i've seen. How do you like the auto glym stuff so far? I've been debating on trying it out... and it goes on sale so often. (on sale now at part source, was on sale last week or so at crappy tire).
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
(05-28-2011, 10:21 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: How do you like the auto glym stuff so far? I've been debating on trying it out... and it goes on sale so often. (on sale now at part source, was on sale last week or so at crappy tire).

I've got about $150 (on sale) of their products waiting for a car to put them on ... lol
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
I'm originally from the UK, so i'm used to using their stuff..... I like it..... But there'll always be someone come along and say it's crap!

The SRP is one of the best polishes around and well worth it if you get it on sale..... I could just top it off with a pure wax, but EGP is really easy to apply on top.
(05-30-2011, 02:01 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 10:21 AM)euro_zx5 Wrote: How do you like the auto glym stuff so far? I've been debating on trying it out... and it goes on sale so often. (on sale now at part source, was on sale last week or so at crappy tire).

I've got about $150 (on sale) of their products waiting for a car to put them on ... lol

With all the nice days we've had... you must have tried them out by now?! (in the garage of course!) I'll be coming over to try some of these auto glym products lol I guess I can help ya detail the st as well... lmao :p

And ramzee, nothing is easier to apply and buff out than mothers pure carnauba paste. I've tried many liquid wax products and always go back to the mother's paste, it works wonders.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I like my Auto Glym Products but im not a fan of thier Wash solution. Im still not 100 % sold on the brand yet but I do recommend their interior cleaner. My fav wash solution still remains Meguires Gold Glass. I am also a fan of the instant detailer they have (Damn Black Car).
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
i actually just used the AG SRP last night before waxing the car. First timer trying it, man it was easy. easiest polish and sealant i have done yet and it makes the paint butter smooth.

definitely recommend this to anyone
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Meguires Gold Class still best polish ever for black.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(06-01-2011, 10:49 PM)lonewolf Wrote: (Damn Black Car).

I use a really good glaze made by poorboys for black cars that leaves a beautiful shine. Wish I took pics of the Lexus I did. Customer didn't want a full compound, so I had to resort to using the glaze. Turned out really nice.

http://www.eshine.ca/poorboys_black_hole...z-1845.php

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]