Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
selling my norco 4hun
selling my norco 4hun
price is 600obo

fork, crank, brakes are all off of my 04 norco sasquatch frame that i still currently have i took everything off of that and bought this norco 4hun frame and put it all on that

the wheels are all custom the rear is a 24" atomic labritories trail pimp with DT swiss spokes and shimano hub with a 2.6" gazza jr the front is a 26" atomic labritories trail pimp also with dt swiss spokes and agian a 2.6" gazza jr i have 3.5" downhill tubes in the tires tubs were a pretty penny i kept blowing the rear tube from doing all the drops. the crank is a shmiano crank that i added a truvativ 5mm bash ring to... the front is a single speed ....i put a primo1 bmx seat and primo tenderizer pedals (believe me they tenderize lol) i also have raceface good/evil sticky grips

there are a few issues with the bike needs a very minor tune up and needs a new rear tire it has a very minor slit in the beed and the rear brake needs fluid other then that the bike is in tip top shape
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Omg i want this, ill need to save for this!! Lol glws, and if i can come up with the money ill take it
Vehicle: 2002 Focus ZX5 SES
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Drivetrain: MBRP Catback
Audio: JVC headunit, 2 10" Sony Subwoofers, Sony Amplifier
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
Suspension: Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, SVT rear swaybar
pm sent
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
JM whatcha wanna sell to me, to help you buy this?

Big Grin
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
bump 700
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump 650 obo
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump 500
Instagram @o_so_slo
bumpity
Instagram @o_so_slo
TUESDAY BUMP
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump make an offerSmile
Instagram @o_so_slo
I will trade my bow with everything and a traxxas revo for it lol.
Tempting iv always wanted a nitro rc. But I need the cash or wheels
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump ttt
Instagram @o_so_slo
475 obo
this bike brand new retails for $2,100
Instagram @o_so_slo
bump ttt
Instagram @o_so_slo
bringing this back from the dead. will take $400 for it
[Image: bike1_zpsfaabaeff.jpg]
[Image: bike2_zps27c87e6f.jpg]
Instagram @o_so_slo
SOLD!! lock er up!
Instagram @o_so_slo