Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rota's, Exhaust, 65mm TB,Speakers, and an S2
20 for the bezel ? where are you located?
(04-07-2012, 04:01 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: 20 for the bezel ? where are you located?

Yeah I will take $20 for it, I live in Port Perry but work just off the 401 in Whitby
Bump!
Who wants new exhaust or a 65mm TB for the summer???? make me an offer
I might be interested in the tb
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
(04-15-2012, 04:15 AM)stupica1 Wrote: I might be interested in the tb

Sure, let me know. It can be picked up in Whitby if you want it
Still lots of good parts left, make me an offer on what you want!
PM sent
hey I want/need that tb haha, I managed to somehow crack mine so i'll take that tb off your hands. would you do $120? i gotta drive from brantford to come pick it up
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
(05-15-2012, 07:29 AM)stupica1 Wrote: hey I want/need that tb haha, I managed to somehow crack mine so i'll take that tb off your hands. would you do $120? i gotta drive from brantford to come pick it up

$130 and it's yours. When would you want to pick it up?
offer stands at $120 and i can come this weekend.
or if you meet me half way ill give you the $130. haha

...because RACECAR! haha
"$ 210 for the headers, cat, and flex pipe!
$140 for the 65mm TB"

are pending sale to myself. I'm just waiting on the shipping quote before payment is sent.
more info on the s2? auto/5 speed kijiji link?
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Interested in the Header flex and cat were are you located?
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
(05-28-2012, 07:57 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Interested in the Header flex and cat were are you located?

I'm in whitby. And can meet most days of the week
Alright I'll definetly take them
For 200 . This will fit my zx3 right?
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
(05-28-2012, 10:19 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: Alright I'll definetly take them

Okay sure, I will be in Whitby Tuesday and Thursday durring the day or must days in the evening. When do you want to meet? If your ZX3 has a 2.0L ztec then they will fit
Most likely Tuesday , but not 100 percent sure yet I will let you know tomorrow. Ill be coming from Burlington. if you give me your cell # I can text you.
2002 SVT Focus
(05-28-2012, 10:46 AM)cronic Wrote: [quote='2000zx3sct' pid='242831' dateline='1338164387']
Alright I'll definetly take them

Okay sure, I will be in Whitby Tuesday and Thursday durring the day or must days in the evening. When do you want to meet? If your ZX3 has a 2.0L ztec then they will fit
[/quote
I can make it for tuesday , anytime is good for me . Before 5
2002 SVT Focus
Sounds good. Give me a call or text and we can set up a time. 905-259-5252
Do you still the throttle body?
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything