Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete bolt on duratec turbo kit For Sale
(06-15-2012, 09:24 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: To the top... I will consider payments as well... Haven't gotten around to putting the kit on kijiji or the American forums... So if you wanna make a deal lets do it!!
Dam!
wish I had the cash for this it's a great deal!
I'm in no super rush do if you wanna put a payment down and do payments... Shoot me a pm if your interested
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Bump!!
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
Bump!! Come on someone's gotta need a little BEWST in their life... $2700 delivered or shipped up to 3 hrs away!!
Kit is in 100% working order... Builds boost easy... Just bolt it up, do some datalogs and your off to the races...
(06-16-2012, 10:15 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: I'm in no super rush do if you wanna put a payment down and do payments... Shoot me a pm if your interested
Wish I could afford this...
Thanks for the offer though.
Bump!!!
Bump bump
Bump... No one wants boost for the summer??? Just bolt on... Datalog... And your off to the races!!! Make me an offer!!!
I forwarded this thread to a guy in AB on FB looking to turbo his 2011 Focus.
Not sure if he is a member here but I hope it works out for both of you.
(07-04-2012, 11:24 AM)02ztsian Wrote: I forwarded this thread to a guy in AB on FB looking to turbo his 2011 Focus.
Not sure if he is a member here but I hope it works out for both of you.

I'm Looking for one, but im totally new when it comes to this. How hard would it be to put in?
I had everything off and the kit installed in two days... It's pretty straight forward... The internets when your best friend for install directions... I'm sure a garage could install it pretty quickly if your not the most mechanically inclined
Wait... On a 2011?? I guess I shoulda clarified.. It's a direct bolt on for the 04-07 duratec... The turbo and exhaust manifold will bolt right up but I believe the pipings different for the08-11
Awe Damn. Thanks.
with minimal modifications to the piping it can work on a 08-11 focus. shouldnt be much needed
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
I think the only difference is where the pipes bolt to the engine for support... Zip ties work wonders
bump!!
Bump to keep it in Canada!!! Posted on [FJ] the other day and already have a couple ppl interested... Make me an offer and you can be boosted and cruising the rest of the summer!!
Bump!!
STILL FOR SALE!!! Can't believe this has sat in my basement all summer.
Bump!!! Also have 60lb injectors and a Turbosmart blowoff valve!!
How much for the bov
E.O MASIV

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2.0 Duratec for sale zx3kash 3 2,174 09-23-2014, 06:21 AM
Last Post: zx3kash
  For sale: life time air box x2 duratec GFXjamie 2 1,750 03-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie
  FOR SALE 2.0L DURATEC HEAD Scorcher000 0 1,285 09-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  For Sale - Rear European Bumper Complete konafocuswrc 1 1,888 02-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: konafocuswrc