Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Rough
Have anyone of you had this problem with your car after you have taken it to an touchless car wash. Yesterday I took it and after my throddle was stuck. I got home and let it sit a while and them I started it and it was fine. This morning, no problem until I was 5 minutes into the drive, bogging not able to accelerate properly! I called the dealership and they told me the moisture was the problem, I have experienced the bogging in the summer before but not to this extent. Once everything dries out will it be fine? Could it be because of the intake? I will have to see on my way home.
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
I'd say it was because of water getting into your intake, I personally never use the touchless car washes as they do a horrable job at washing, as they miss dirt everywhere, but it's the air jets that might be the cause of this issue as it forces the air into places as it's not drying your car correctly.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Check your alternator thats what happened to me :(
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I would day it is your intake also.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
could also be water in the tps.
'04 liquid grey ZX3 - my FSP auto-x car
'02 infra-red SVT  - my street car, now for sale
Thanks, it all cleared up as it dried out!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Running Rough After Warm blue_light 4 1,621 11-13-2009, 03:46 AM
Last Post: dBlast
  Ford Ssm - Focus Rough Running / Misfire ZTWsquared 0 1,616 10-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Last Post: ZTWsquared