Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North of Toronto
Hi just looking to meet some guys north of Toronto as I live north of Peterborough and would love to meet some focus fanatics get some ideas etc
Sorry man, I'm a little far north. Smile Come and visit if you want.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
How far is far
I'm in Barrie, that's a bit out of the way though. In the summer I'm in Buckhorn/Bobcaygeon a lot at the cottage.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
(10-11-2012, 01:15 PM)Lucster1000 Wrote: In the summer I'm in Buckhorn/Bobcaygeon a lot at the cottage.
same here.

as for the OP, meets are kinda over for the year lol, we're having a dinner on the 27th of this month if you're down, thread is in the G2G section.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Oscars in North Bay... I'm in Huntsville... if your ever around come by The Garage by MBRP on hwy 11 and say hey, I work in the shop
07 ST 23D • MBRP 2.25 cat-back • cfm 67mm TB • K&n Typhoon • Massive poly dogbone insert • Massive BSD • FRPP Dynamic springs & struts • carbon fibre shift boot & brake boot • SVT HVAC controls • steeda short throw shifter • Tinted w/ brow • SOON TO BE BOOSTED •
(10-11-2012, 01:15 PM)Lucster1000 Wrote: I'm in Barrie, that's a bit out of the way though. In the summer I'm in Buckhorn/Bobcaygeon a lot at the cottage.

Hey same here. Just off Walmac Shores road (17 and 36). where are you guys? Sorry to jack your thread.

DRyanC
2000 Black ZX3 (sold)
2007 Liquid Grey ZX5 ses (sold)
2007 CD Silver ZXW ses
2013 F150 crew xlt 4x4 blue flame