Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Tech Floor Liner
CanadaSVT,Feb 2 2009, 12:45 PM Wrote:We have the cargo mat for the wagon since new.  Works great and keeps the dog and stroller crap off the carpet.  Yesterday I took it out and washed it in the +3C weather. 
Krown sells Weathertech.
[right][snapback]280510[/snapback][/right]

Wanna get me a picture of that Trunk Liner please if its the one im thinking of I wanna know where you got it :D I will need 2 thats why hehehe

focusonthis_88,Feb 2 2009, 02:16 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Feb 2 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:Wow thats alot of money for floor mats. [right][snapback]280512[/snapback][/right]

It's cheaper than shampoing your car every year! And salt stain doesn't really come off easily.
[right][snapback]280521[/snapback][/right]

LOL and another toy I own (See Below Picture) .. Im not my father I don't like extra mats OR 2 weeks worth of newspaper staining my carpet..

People don't realize those sealed mats/rubber mats actually cause more damage then just keeping the carpet from getting dirty

The rubber won't let the carpet underneath breath and dry properly resulting in a large wetspot.. I finally got around to pulling the carpet from my wrecked fofo.. the driver side that had the orig carpet, the orig floormat and a second recessed rubber mat, needless to say under the carpet was a sloppy rust water mess, the passenger side only had the factory mat and was dry as a bone

[Image: DSCF1556.jpg]
[Image: DSCF1851.jpg]
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
Feral,Feb 28 2009, 11:05 PM Wrote:The rubber won't let the carpet underneath breath and dry properly resulting in a large wetspot..

Whats to dry? there is no water getting through. You can try mine anytime, remove the matt and its dry as can be. These mats are absolutely amazing at keeping the floors clean & dry. Sorry, i dont buy this 'rubber wont let the carpet breath'.

I have an extractor also, I used it last year when the ex owner had the stock mats, and I had some tough salt stains to remove. Haven't had to use it this year since i put these floor liners in.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I never pointed out WHICH mats cause this alot of the so called deep groove mats that they say hold the water don;t you accel hard or slam the brakes water travels over the mats and onto the carpet there a HUUGE rust spot on the car Im parting due to the rubber mat and oddly enough when I pulled the rubber mat the nice outline (roughly 1inch within the border of the rubber matt was soaked when i pulled the full molded carpet out it was sopping wet and dripping rusty water all over the inside

this is another reason why i asked to see the trunk liner

as for now on unless I see a full mat that goes up the sides of the footwells and attach's under the trim/console I am not allowing rubber matts in my car when i pulled the carpeting out of my project wagon that had the crap beaten out of it and NO rubber mats the underside of the carpet is flawless except for the sticky spots from the coke can/bottle that exploded and seeped through the carpet
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
The digital fit mats for the 2012 Focus fit very well! Too bad they were never made for previous gens. I like how the rear mat is one mat, covering the hump in the floor entirely.

My only complaint so far... the dead pedal should have more coverage. Other than that... these mats are great!

[Image: IMG_5934.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5936.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5938.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5939.jpg]
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
glad you guys like these products i acually work for weathertech and ship the product

always glad to hear good feedback on our product
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weather Tech Digital Fit Floor Liner - 2012 Focus euro_zx5 13 9,533 04-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey