Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for...
CV shaft or axle as some call it. I need both or passenger side first of them , if anyone happens to have one lying around and want to get rid of it let me know.

Greg
scrap yard it, $40 each side i believe
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
yea .... trying to avoid the cold.... and dealing with taking it all apart . which is why i asked in the want to buy.. in case someone changed theirs for a aftermarket one , or did a engine change or , had a parts car..
(12-06-2012, 03:42 PM)incognito27 Wrote: yea .... trying to avoid the cold.... and dealing with taking it all apart . which is why i asked in the want to buy.. in case someone changed theirs for a aftermarket one , or did a engine change or , had a parts car..

I've got a couple of sets lying around but there's a reason they're not on my car - they're no good - I'm just keeping them as cores to buy new or reman.

A lot of wreckers will remove the parts for you - in my area AADCO won't even let you touch anything - they operate like a parts store except the parts are used.

Having said that, new one's aren't hugely expensive - IIRC the last one I bought cost me 140 and that was up here - you can get them in the US for almost half that.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
yea i know they aren't particularily expensive , just trying to cut costs down as much as i can. And now i am on a time crunch to get em done , as i am going away for several months in January. Wonderful Winter basic training in quebec. so it will not get touched again after i leave until june july time frame.
If you want used, call Union auto parts on Richmond road, or Arnprior/Ottawa Autoparts. New, call Mike @ No Limits Autoparts.
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
yea i found a set new , for pretty cheap , both for 170 which is pretty decent.