Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few new parts, possible build thread?
mine was used. just had to unlock it and delete the previous owners tunes and punch in all my info.
mines the xcal2
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
yea it definitely ties everything together nicely , just make sure you get it tuned by someone who knows what there doing unlike me haha
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
I would buy a tuner from say FSWerks or some place, BUT if boost is in your future and you plan on a bolt on kit, just wait until you get said kit as most usually come with some sort of programming.
(01-24-2013, 09:49 AM)hardk0re Wrote: I would buy a tuner from say FSWerks or some place, BUT if boost is in your future and you plan on a bolt on kit, just wait until you get said kit as most usually come with some sort of programming.

I was thinking about boost, but I wanna go with N/A and see what the zetec can do that way. If I do internals that'll be a long ways away. I'm planning on just bolt on N/A external mods with some tuning in there. the cars my DD. for now anyway.

I don't care so much for power as I do for platform, powers all for nothing if you can't turn in my opinion Undecided
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

I love my zetec with no boost , that being said I do have nitrous to help out now.
Where did you get the fuel rail ebay?
(01-25-2013, 12:48 PM)zx3kash Wrote: Where did you get the fuel rail ebay?

yeah, i just searched focus zetec fuel rail, it comes in chrome and blue as well
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

FYI this is only for bling unless your going to use the feed at the end for nitrous...
Or a return style fuel system
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I don't think anybody here is doing that...
(01-27-2013, 07:55 AM)hardk0re Wrote: FYI this is only for bling unless your going to use the feed at the end for nitrous...

That's fine, it helps with the colour scheme I'm going for and it allows me to install a fuel pressure gauge, bottles are for babies :p haha
red 00' zx3 daily driven

hey there boys and girls, Look what came in todayBig Grin

Now all I'm waiting for is my cam gears and it'll all be started!!
red 00' zx3 daily driven

Looks good
2013 Ford Focus SE Sport Black pack
2012 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 589rwhp 459rwtq
2004 Termi - Sold
2009 Ford Focus SE - Sold
yea man, I wish they made them for my car Sad
(02-06-2013, 09:21 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: yea man, I wish they made them for my car Sad

Massive does , you can get them whatever colour you want.
Well here's an update, nothing has yet been started I'm still waiting on cam gears unfortunately they never shipped from the person I ordered them from FJ/FF I can't remember which site. Anyways so if anyone's selling some that would be perfect if they're red or black. Other news! I've recently looked into flocking my dash just need to learn how to take it out Undecided
red 00' zx3 daily driven

(02-06-2013, 03:57 PM)adamzx5 Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 09:21 AM)2MuchDub4U Wrote: yea man, I wish they made them for my car Sad

Thought they only made it for the Zetec?, I got the 2 litre I think they are a little different
(02-12-2013, 01:45 PM)2MuchDub4U Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 03:57 PM)adamzx5 Wrote:

Thought they only made it for the Zetec?, I got the 2 litre I think they are a little different

Nope. Svt , and duratec aswell.
if theres one thing i have learned about cars and the motor. dont cheap out on parts. i did on one little thing and it affected my whole car. thus resulting in tearing down.
Instagram @o_so_slo
So it got warm in the past few days so I took advantage of it!

red 00' zx3 daily driven

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first build thread, 2000 ZX3 turned RS MikkelRS 59 29,054 07-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: MikkelRS
  wrc rally replica build thread konafocuswrc 710 505,836 04-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD