Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the beer drinkers at!!
I tried the new keiths on the weekend and they are both pretty good. Very refreshing.
(04-11-2013, 03:24 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: I tried the new keiths on the weekend and they are both pretty good. Very refreshing.

which ones are those?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Cascade Hop Ale and Hallertauer Hop Ale.
Rolling rock night agian haha
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
It's Molson Canadian tonight for me lol gotta love the classics
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
anyway try the new hops series from keiths? must say its pretty delicious
Instagram @o_so_slo
Seen it on a commercial, I must try !
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Yea when they first,came out. Very refreshing
haha id say. there both very good. huge aroma of hops
Instagram @o_so_slo
Try barking squirrel by hop city. Goes great with burgers
iv actually had that a few times now.. love it
Instagram @o_so_slo
I had this IPA with maple in it I think. By the lake of bays brewery it was awesome. They are out of muskoka . Canada definitely makes the best beers.
oh ya love canadian beers but ironically enough i hate molson canadian lol..to me thats a discusting beer

has anyone treid their new wheat beer?
Instagram @o_so_slo
Nope but it probably sucks too lol
If you're a beer drinker, you have to do yourself a favour and track down some Afligem Ale. It's the freakin' best beer man has ever made.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'm at Chester's beers of the world tonight. First beer is called "west coast IPA" from San Diego Cali. Extremely hoppy. Very refreshing

Brewed by green flashing brewing co.

If no one has been here they have over 250 kinds of beers from all over the world
Instagram @o_so_slo
I just went to the states and bought three cases of miller lite for $20 a piece lol. Where is this place which you speak of?
It's in Hamilton gore park.
Instagram @o_so_slo
Whenever I'm up there next I'm going lol. I have a week off in July.
You should its great selection. You get a beer menu when you walk in.
Very old and very dated building and atmosphere. Not the most up to date or modern place. But it's great for selection of beers. Food is meh.
Instagram @o_so_slo