Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is this ? right rear wheel
I was just changing my inner wheel fender on my right rear wheel when i saw this plug. I am just curious of what it is ? I am thinking it might be for traction control.
If so anyone know what i am missing to make in working order ?

[Image: IMG-20130819-00536_zps940e719a.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20130819-00540_zpsc2cbb233.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20130819-00539_zps58e2692f.jpg]
ABS sensor, my non ABS ZX3 had the plug to. Wink
need some undercoating on that beast lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Okay thanks, I don't even think ill be attempting to wire up the abs what I have heard is that its a PITA and lots of $$$$$$$.

Sean you haven't even seen the full underneath of the car lol, I need to strip it and get it sandblasted if I really wanto do something about all the rust. The P.O never undercoated and it was in Quebec, Winter in Ottawa is pretty bad as well wish I was in Hamilton or T.O you guys don't get much snow. I am surprised that my rockers haven't fallen in yet.

But for now I am just gonna keep undercoating it twice a year and when I have money I will look for a well maintained focus ( like SL8RZZX3 focus)/ newer focus something with a turbo or sc. But I really like the look of the zx3 better then the new sedans or hatch. Maybe if they made the new hatchback focus with 2 doors.
Hopefully someone will be selling something like that in a couple of years and I will make my car now a winter beater/work car.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  189,000 Km Rear Wheel Bearings Are Toast Jaigon 3 1,781 07-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Flofocus