Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What To Do..
i know how you feel. thats y i jumped on the first nice one i fownd
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
u know what funny thing is..?
when i first buy my kona, i was looking for white one with manual tanny for 4 months and i got tired of it and bought my kona.

never heard about kona before buying it..

now same thing happenning, i got cash in my hands, nothing i like about or sellers don't wanna talk or something..

i will have to live with sunroof..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
honestly when ur looking for a car you can never find one you want. I remmeber before I got my CSVT, I looked for one since November 09, couldnt find anything at all. But from May-November 09, there was tonns on kijiji for sale but I wasnt looking at the time to buy. It sucks but just wait some more and you will find the one you want, unless you get a steal of a deal then jump on it...even if it meant it has a sunroof
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

konafocuswrc,Mar 9 2010, 12:26 PM Wrote:like i said, i m looking for the one without sunroof

and won't part out bumper kit, selling as a package..
[right][snapback]302991[/snapback][/right]

well I'd still be interested as I might be getting another focus soon.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.