Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitchener Waterloo region local.
Hi, I'm Andrew. Always been an admirer of the svt focus but never had the chance to get one until recently. I got a 2002 sliver svt. Loving it so far, although it does need some work. I'm a ford guy, from a ford family. I also have an 06 escape and 05 Taurus (the grandpa mobile). I started my driving career with a 2001 focus sedan sport. Drove that monster for 12 years.

Looking for some local people to meet with and take some tours and find some killer roads.
(10-01-2013, 12:29 PM)Awesomeamdy33 Wrote: Hi, I'm Andrew. Always been an admirer of the svt focus but never had the chance to get one until recently. I got a 2002 sliver svt. Loving it so far, although it does need some work. I'm a ford guy, from a ford family. I also have an 06 escape and 05 Taurus (the grandpa mobile). I started my driving career with a 2001 focus sedan sport. Drove that monster for 12 years.

Looking for some local people to meet with and take some tours and find some killer roads.

Welcome Andrew - some very active members in the Cambridge area and a few of us from the west GTA that would go there for a meet.

For quite a while now we've been meeting every other Monday in the Dixie Rd / 401 area and the Cambridge members come out to that - next one is next week (check out the Massiv Monday thread) and hopefully you can make it out and introduce yourself.

Cheers

Ken
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Welcome to the site!

I'm from cambridge and have a stable of fords down here now with the gf. If you ever want to cruise to a massive meet or start a local one hit me up
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Nice. Seems to be more going on in the focus scene than I thought. It's been a while.

Depending on weather this weekend I was thinking of heading up to forks of the credit and hopefully get a few passes in.

Ken, I work afternoons every second week, and the meets seem to be on the Mondays when I'm working, but I will try to make it out at some point.
I see you are looking for a grill. I happen to have a 98 euro upper btw local. Along with other odds n ends
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Welcome !