Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plasti dip
ya im still in a toss up, weather to use just a cheap single stage paint, plasti dip, or just get a gallon or 2 of tremclad and spray it that way. im looking for cheapest route lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
tremclad is definitely cheapest then, lol
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
lol I know, its like what 12$ a gallon, plus thinner. I'm leaning towards that, that and if it scratches its a lot easier to touch up, buy a rattle can and blend it in haha

plan on doing something somewhat along the lines of this, not exact obviously, but ever since rusty slammington and then seeing this, I fell in love
[Image: avondale0413103_zps67a909b1.jpg]
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I still think about painting my car with tremclad all the time. I'll eventually try it out on a practice hood and see how it turns out before I really consider doing an entire car with it.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Is that green tremclad? Never really heard about tremclad on cars before.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
I used tremclad to spray and entire car. If your using a regular spray gun the tremclad is too thick to run through it. So i added thinner to it. It worked but not well. Also the thinner changes the colour of the paint. I bought gloss black ended up coming out like matte black hope this picture of it works.
[Image: sunfire2.jpg]
im fine with it matte, I want flat army green, not sure if tremclad even makes it in that colour
Instagram @o_so_slo