Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Build!
I chase and some times I get lol. And please not a girl like that one again lol

(02-01-2014, 04:17 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: Always chasing... Maybe we will find you a nice girl at the gas station again in Carlisle lol
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Looking good! I'm glad she's getting the much needed attention and makeover I was unable to give her.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Update time! Its been a busy winter and is going to be an ever more busy spring.

First off is new wheels thanks to GFXjamie. Some 16x7.5 tsw with falken 205/40/r16s. a perfect pair.

[Image: 20140301_161522_zpsd6aff4fd.jpg]

Secondly is the battery relocated to the trunk, clean up the engine bay a little.

[Image: 20140127_203245_zpsfkpfiewd.jpg]

a prepped SAP rear bumper, diffuser removed and everything sanded down ready to go black!

[Image: 20140121_204933_zpsbc7db6cd.jpg]

I stored the car out back in one of those car tent things and we got a lot more snow than I thought we would have this winter, so to get it out meant it was time to shovel...and shovel...then shovel some more!
[Image: 20140314_192845_zpsb2ff6062.jpg]
[Image: 20140315_212348_zps8dfaf34e.jpg]

here's the car on the road for the first time this spring with the coils as low as theyll go with the rear adjusters and front helper springs in.
[Image: 20140315_205440_zpsa279366b.jpg]

Now, again thanks to some help from GFXjamie we popped out those damn rear adjusters and helper springs to really slam the focus, also put on the front lip. here's the results
[Image: 20140330_171905_zps18185570.jpg]
[Image: 20140329_145259_zpsd952c4e6.jpg]
the rims sit ever so nice slammed with that .20 offset.
[Image: 20140330_181735_zps0b6db7e0.jpg]

ass end camber shot
[Image: 20140330_181818_zpsa4c659e8.jpg]

Thats it so far, Thanks to Scorcher that ran down to pittsburgh recently I just received my turbo kit which means all i need is some rear disc ebrake cables and a shifter housing to get my 5speed and turbo in and tuned! cannot wait. much more updates to come!
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Car is Lookin good man , dat ass ^
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Damnn!!!
looks good man.. glad the lip worked out for you!
cant wait to pick up another focus
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Car looks great
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
yay more updates! haha.

So I FINALLY got to upgrade my brakes to a nice SVT setup (thats a lie, rears are only advance track...woopie theyre still not drum brakes!). Took several trips back and forth to part source, GFXjamies shop, my parents house (where the car was stranded for a while) so on and so forth. Had some bad luck with popped my CV joint apart on the passenger side so that was just another lovely trip to part source to get a new one.

All in all I managed to get the following done!
- new passenger side axle
- all new wheel studs (not really needed but its a nice touch while i was there)
- new wheel bearings in the rear
- new rear disc setup
- new shiny ebrake cable for the discs
- new front SVT brakes
- fixed a broken exhaust....again. dem low life problems haha

Here's a pic of the car all jacked up on what should be jackstands...but a tile and some wood works just as well! (as seen in the second image)

[Image: 20140518_182340_zpsuacgvlqs.jpg][Image: 20140518_120150_zpsqbyr9kwp.jpg]

now the beautiful look of bigger brakes under a 16" inch rim

[Image: 20140520_174743_zpsclcsn2rp.jpg]

and now the backs

[Image: 20140520_174730_zpsqyhjky7x.jpg]

and all together now!
[Image: 20140520_174758_zpsu4fnnso9.jpg]

finally another quick small detail, instead of going HIDS (waiting to retrofit some projectors when i get the time) I decided to go with a xenon artic white headlight and a very yellow fog. simple yet looks good i think.

[Image: 20140520_175147_zpsldttmlpb.jpg]

thats it for now. Next up should be my SAP rear bumper (which just needs a clear coat), motor mounts...tranny, turbo, tune etc.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
So nice!
Beautiful side profile!
With those wheels and stance it looks classy!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
looks good Brandon!!!
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I agree, looking really good
Thanks guys. Lots of thanks also goes out to jamie for getting most of the stuff for the car lol just ordered sct advantage 3 pro racer software so we can get that turbo and trans put in finally.

...because RACECAR! haha
your welcome Big Grin
Instagram @o_so_slo
I never doubted myself when I found those wheels and knew they would look amazing. We will have this beast going in no time now
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
This is an awesome car. Just curious as to where u got the front lip.
Big Grin
It's a mach1 front lip trimmed to fit.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Ok awesome thanks
it takes some cutting to fit, and at certain angles it looks wavy, but I like it lol cant find any FSWERKS lips anywhere anymore. so its the best alternative lip out there. again thanks to jamie we got the lip on there with minimal effort haha lots of large self tappers, couple nuts and bolts and a sawzal. great times. haha

drunkinmonkey also has the same lip on his RS front bumper. he took a lot more time and effort to get his straight and fit nicely. check out his thread to see more pics.

...because RACECAR! haha
K thanks for thise tips. Right now I have a 92-95 eg civic kip on my focus doesnt look bad.
But your car is giving me inspiration. So keeo us posted especially on the auto to manual swap cuz I have an auto and not a fan of thatclol