Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Build!
very nice, how much money did that ride set youback
My other ride is your Mom
After so long you lose count. Lol. Lot of trading and used parts too to save money
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Well its getting to that time again, weathers starting to peek up (not really but 0 degrees is pretty much summer time in canada haha), So after a long wait of hiding the car away and it NOT working for most of it (story of my life like many other focus owners haha), I decided to run out and start getting some work done it and prep it for spring!

First off, car would NOT run at all, changed sparks and plugs twice and still nothing, just to find out the charge pipe on the turbo popped off so it wasnt feeding the car any air! wtf haha So after fixing that and putting a new clamp on it and ripping around yesterday everything seems to be in good shape.

Here's what the spark plugs looked like once I pulled them, broken and oil covered!
[Image: IMG_20150221_104827_zps2qjsgja8.jpg]

I kinda went my own direction for sparks and went with the a set a E3 sparks (I know I know! theres soo many people against them!), I've used them before on my NA focus and they seemed to work out fine I guess (when youre NA you cant really feel any difference), but with the turbo...they seem to work awesome with just stock coils, absolutely NO hesitation through the RPM range at all and pulled harder than ever. as for idle...well thats a tuning issue not mechanical so its better than it has been but still...not rough...but not steady i guess you can say.

Now, as for the front of my car...oh god, after several tows before winter, the front lip has been taken off and no front grill due to hood latch not working and fog lights missing! so she was really ugly for a while. So I got me some fogs (tossed my yellow lights back in), found my stock grill, tossed that back on, and went with a cheap hood pin kit (literally cost me like $11). At first I didn't like it after I installed them...but it grew on me and now I dont mind them at all.

[Image: IMG_20150307_151457_zpscg7ji8rc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150307_151448_zpsvwzddip9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150307_151411_zpsbawk9qtr.jpg]

Now, hopefully this works, a quick video to hear the best, sounds amazing right now.

[Image: th_VID_20150307_152523_zpsfcrhsoct.mp4]

its hard to get a good video holding the blackberry and shifting haha but you get the point, and dont mind my lack of speedo...another thing on the TODO list haha. I've got another video of the boost gauge hitting 19lbs...but i'll save that for another time Wink haha

So theres my weekend right there! Now the next task it build up a 2.3 thats sitting at Johns place and crank the boost. and figure out this tuning s**t too! haha
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Don't destroy my coffee table please. 19lbs... It sounds sooo good. Just finishing my 1st yard check. Gonna go take a look at the block now to see what we need done.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Those pins might start to rust ur hood after couple of rain falls
meh, there are no fucks given to this focus anymore...like at all. I know I can get anything i need at a scrap yard for cheap so whats the point worrying anymore. I blew up a motor and eh, get a new one, toss it is...soon you'll learn it too haha and take last night for example too...I now for sure need new fenders.

[Image: IMG_20150313_212026_zpsx8ogfjug.jpg]

thats what you get when youre TOO LOW haha and our fix to get me home was even better....

[Image: IMG_20150313_232523_zpswj1joput.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150313_232529_zpsjcac1hyp.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150313_232539_zpssrowl1do.jpg]

like i said, if you can get it at a scrap yard...meh, its all good. no worries.

...because RACECAR! haha
That's a sexy fender lip!!!
haha custom make with a set of pliers at the side of the road Smile

...because RACECAR! haha
Where did you get the pins ? I might be needing a set lol
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Should get some Upull fenders and baseball bat roll that lip out half assed right haha
Wow it looks even worse when the pictures are bigger compared to my phone... maybe if I was there this may not have happened. You can use my roller again too lol
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified

I got them long ago. Any performance sells them for dirt cheap. And yeah I gotta run down to Kennys. Price list said they were $32 each or something like that. Scorcher has a legit roller so I'll have to borrow that sometime soon. Gotta do the backs too. Lots of problems there too lol

...because RACECAR! haha
Joey is going to Kenny Upull tomorrow. See what time he is going. I'd go but I'm on 24hr emergency all weekend....

Bruh, this is an emergency! Lol

...because RACECAR! haha
I have both black fenders from my 05 sitting in my shed if you need them?
Cool little trades are always welcome as I have a 05 and an 02 i'm sure I would need/want something.

Also... who did your turbo tuning I'm gonna need mine done as soon as the weather gets nicer.
Castone buddy how's it going. Pm me your number and we'll talk!

...because RACECAR! haha
Seen him there yesterday snagging one of the only good antennas lol.. also seen Mikkel there
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I had to sandwich my car in there heh. I was grabbing an intake and bigger maf. Neither from foci Smile
So I guess I shouldn't go to Kenneys for an antenna lmao
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Focus antennas are hard to come by. Talk to jamie in cambridge. He's parting out his car so I'm sure he has one lol

...because RACECAR! haha