Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Build!
FWIW the antenna from the FWD Mercury Cougar is a direct fit-have one on my 03 ZX3.
(03-17-2015, 10:47 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: So I guess I shouldn't go to Kenneys for an antenna lmao

nope, eric and i got the last 2 good ones,
the rest are all rotten, we were there for a an hour or so checking them out
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Aren't rotten antennas all the rave right now? Wink
Okay. So motor number two has decided to take a s**t too...Yay! Part out thread is to follow.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Rebuild!!!
Mikes auto wreckers in stoney creek has a 2.0 engine with 66k for $200.
I love mikes auto. I'll be hitting it up Sunday for a zetec clutch I left on the ground last year hahaha
I'll call that mikes place tomorrow and if they still have it i'll pick it up tomorrow on my way home from work!
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
They have a few, heres a couple...
2006 2.0 - Stock# 3A1850 - 66,987 kms
2007 2.0 - Stock# 3A1103 - 56,987 kms

Mike's Auto Parts (Stoney-Creek) 1-800-667-8016 or 1-905-385-9292
no more boost Brandon
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Just need a boost controller that works and a motor...and a proper tune lol Just testing the waters to see how much a stock motor can handle.

...because RACECAR! haha
You may or may not have beaten a stock motor like a $5 hooker.
That was my motor lol. No more testing and no more "more boost" lol
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Hurry up get another motor and learn everything you can about tuning cause I can get the SCT pro racer software through my work and will need help learning Big Grin
Hrmmmm sct or haltech, hmmm.mmm.m
iv sold a few of the SCT pro tuners to a few guys on here actually
Instagram @o_so_slo
yeah I've sent some people your way after I bought mine off you, by far the cheapest place to get it and relatively close too!

...because RACECAR! haha
well, its that time of year again. Everyones got there cars out enjoying them...but as usual mines sitting on jack stands in my parents driveway haha the tear down has begun!!! and just like my mk1 some crazy fun things are going to happen this time, first off...once the motor and tranny are out of the way, the bays being shaved and painted! then a slight wire tuck (as much as i can possibly do and then some more little things to keep her different.

[Image: IMG_20150403_165742_zpslhmxksx8.jpg]

also while tearing everything out i noticed even more holes! my connecting rod is playing peekaboo with me haha
[Image: IMG_20150403_165757_zpsaddfoybb.jpg]

theres also some large holes in the rear, so she blew up pretty good....again. Oh yeah did I meantion we're finally building a motor! woohoo!

...because RACECAR! haha
Wooooooo a holy car for a holy holiday haha
well sad new today fellas. I've gone back and forth soo many times...and After more though, I am parting out the focus! everything must go! it was not an easy decision but it's the best one for me at this time. This does not mean I will be out the scene...just wont have my foci Sad At this time family is over ruling the car so getting our new family a home is priority number one right now!

So lets get this party started guys! here's the list!

Carbon fiber trunk $300.00
roush side skirts ! SOLD !
SAP Rear bumper (sedan with svt diffuser) $150
FK 17" deep dish rims and brand new tires $700
TSW 16" rims with new rubber $450
Camber plates (brand new in box) $100 for the pair
Massive Rear Camber arms ! SOLD!
Massive rear tow arms ! SOLD !
Raceland coils $300
FSWERKS front lip 05-07 $200
SVT red interior (mint shape) $300
Gauge pillar pod $80
AEM Wideband and boost gauges $300 for both
oil pressure gauge $40
sandwich adapter for easy gauge sensor install $30
original cosworth intake manifold $300
Rear stress bar $40
Front strut bar $60
Massive EGR delete $20
2.5" stealth exhaust (mint shape) $250
Exedy stage 3 clutch WITH metal clutch master $300
SVT pedals $40
Diamond plate floor mats (needs some cleaning) $20
Complete SVT brake set up $300
Steeda rear 28.6mm sway bar $80 (best mod to my focus for ride quality by far!)
SVT front sway bar $30
FSWERKS stage 1&2 turbo kit $2500
-includes all charge piping, sensors, injectors, etc. PLUS!!! ecu with Pro racer package!

...because RACECAR! haha