Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Build!
I made the mistake of buying parts off you... so here's the heads up to everyone else with some "trade feedback". I bet you I would've been better off with Ken's topspeed engine than the one I got from you because clearly their definition of a good engine matched yours.

Thanks for never, ever replying to me when I confronted you about this.

[Image: Fd3Eefq.jpg]

[Image: 4egyagi.jpg]
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
One bad seal oh no...a cheap easy fix on a motor you got for cheap. not to sound like a dick or anything but its not like the piston rings were friend or anything. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. first i've heard of this issue.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Also while on the discussion of a part out. Who on here is from Saskatchewan that bought an svt center console and projectors?!?! It's all boxed up ready to be sent out but lost all contact info. So if you see this pm me your address and it'll get shipped out right away. Thanks
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
well that escalated quickly.
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Way quick hahahaha
0 to 100 real quick?

...because RACECAR! haha
Over someone blowing a seal? One that should be changed if you have an engine replaced. Last time someone told me I blew a seal I told them not to question my sexuality.
LMFAO!! haha .... ps spotted you again yesterday Mikkel. cruising beamsville way
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Haha nice, I was hitting up kennyupull, they were open. Hahaha
that's exactly what I figured
Instagram @o_so_slo
Lmao wow.
I worry about the group we have here haha

...because RACECAR! haha
hahahaha we're a little messed up.
(04-06-2015, 06:32 PM)stupica1 Wrote: One bad seal oh no...a cheap easy fix on a motor you got for cheap. not to sound like a dick or anything but its not like the piston rings were friend or anything. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. first i've heard of this issue.

"Not to sound like a dick or anything" ??
Save your BS. That engine leaked from Day 1 and you and I both know it. You misrepresented the engine, simple as that or are you claiming to be a complete dumbass who couldn't tell that the wet puddle under your car was oil?

stupica1 when PMing each other about the engine Wrote:No leaks that i know of lol

Since you want to join the party Mikkel, the engine was a rebuild with under 10k on it. Blow a seal? More like amateur rebuild. The car has never run right since that engine was installed.
...you're an idiot. The motor wasn't even in the car when you picked it up. It was sitting on the ground with the no oil plug in it cuz i had to the oil out of it before transport. Also I didn't rebuild it. I bought it rebuilt from someone and only ever drove it up and down my street a couple time and it never once leaked for me. So as of me representing it. When it was in my hands it was good. Rear main seals are the most common thing to go on zetecs. Is what it is. I personally never had an issue with it.

Not going to get into it over a thread. I'm not out to screw any over. I personally felt it was a good motor and had no issues with it. But again I never drove it as a daily. So again I apologize if it wasn't up to your standards and you're having that many issues with it.

...because RACECAR! haha
That picture is of the rear main seal BEFORE I put the engine in my car. I bought the engine off of you that way. Look in the mirror before you point your finger and start calling others idiots. You don't want to accept that you sold me a shitty engine? Fine but that doesn't change the facts.
not trying to add fuel to the fire but as someone purchasing the motor, and when you picked it up you should have inspected everything before money was exchanged.
or even before putting the engine in once you got it back to your place. gave the motor a once over
Instagram @o_so_slo
Since you found out about the seal before the engine was installed, what's the problem? I've done a few deals with stupica1 and never had communication issues. I just see a thread hijacker to gain attention. Replace the $25 seal and be on your way as im sure it was a good deal you got even after tge replacement seal.
I accepted the fact that i sold you a shitty motor, its clear as day...you stated it several time. But at the time, for me myself and I...while I did own this motor, I had it running and driving fine (for the little bit that I did get to use it). So it's not like i was lying or screwing you over. It worked, ran and did not leak or anything for me so I sold it off in my part out for super cheap to get rid of everything to make way for the new car. Like other things i've sold, if there is something wrong or its not in the best shape, i'll add that to the ad. Or like many others they inspect on delivery and whatnot.

Like I said, I am not out to screw anyone over or anything. So whats done is done and for the final time I'm sorry you're having issues with it.

...because RACECAR! haha
okay so now that this crazyness is all behind us...BUMP! who wants parts?!?! lol

...because RACECAR! haha