Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EBC BRAKE GROUP BUY - SUMMER 13
Just priced out some EBC brake parts for a member on here and even with the lousy exchange right now the prices looked really quite good.

He's going ahead and ordering the parts and so this presents itself as a good opportunity to do a brake group buy - but it's a fair bit of work and honestly the response to the last couple of group buys suggest I should check the interest first, before going ahead and doing it.

So post up here if you are in the market for EBC brakes within the next couple of weeks; if in the next day or two we have solid interest from at least 4 or 5 members then I will go ahead with it.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I'm the one that placed the order with Ken. If any of you want to place an order with Ken too, it is best to have the part numbers ready for him. It just makes things go faster and you can read up on the quality level of brakes you can get too.

This is the site I used to get the part numbers and after pricing out on the site with shipping and parts I'm saving roughly $200 for my Stage 5 Kits

EBC Brakes
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I'm looking to do a brake upgrade for my jeep. Any chance a jeeper can go in on this? Planning on doing pads all round, brake lines, e-brake systems, and e-brake cables.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(07-22-2013, 08:42 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: I'm looking to do a brake upgrade for my jeep. Any chance a jeeper can go in on this? Planning on doing pads all round, brake lines, e-brake systems, and e-brake cables.

Yes absolutely - if a manufacturer makes it we can get it ... the only limitations would be the brands available to us: I deal with a wholesale warehouse in Cali and they rep the brake brands listed below -

Discounts vary by brand - for example I get USA Jobber less 10% on EBC then we have to factor in the exchange, shipping, gas, tolls, etc ... if you give me a part number I will do the math and quote you a price.

EBC
Hawk
DBA
Centric
Powerslot
Russell
Stop Tech
Wilwood

If anyone was interested we could also expand this into a suspension group buy as they also rep the following suspension brands:

Eibach
Energy
K Sport
Koni
KW
KYB
SPC
Suspension Techniques
Tokico

I'm thinking of posting this up on the Toronto Mazda3 forum and anyone on here is welcome to invite friends and relatives.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

OHHH dam suspension too.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Ken,

Here's my list of things I'm looking for:

Hawk HPS pads (Front and Rear)
Russell braided flex lines (Front and Rear)
E-brake Pads (Prefer Hawk but will look at others)
I'm still thinking bout rotors front and back but wanna check mine first. Going probably with blanks as cross drilled and slotted aren't good for offroading.

The jeep is a 2005 Wrangler TJ Unlimited with 2" lift on 32" tires.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(07-23-2013, 01:26 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Ken,

Here's my list of things I'm looking for:

Hawk HPS pads (Front and Rear)
Russell braided flex lines (Front and Rear)
E-brake Pads (Prefer Hawk but will look at others)
I'm still thinking bout rotors front and back but wanna check mine first. Going probably with blanks as cross drilled and slotted aren't good for offroading.

The jeep is a 2005 Wrangler TJ Unlimited with 2" lift on 32" tires.

OK noted for the "if / when" the group buy goes forward - I will also need the part numbers for the items you're looking for - especially for non-Focus stuff.

No problem. I'll get the PN's this week.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BRAKE GROUP BUY - SPRING 2012 ZTWsquared 14 9,711 05-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZTWsquared
  GROUP BUY FRONT SVT BRAKE KITS ZTWsquared 14 7,744 09-02-2011, 10:40 PM
  Dec 2010 Brake Group Buy - CLOSED ZTWsquared 39 25,435 02-14-2011, 01:23 PM
  BRAKE GROUP BUY - ROUND 2 ZTWsquared 1 3,055 11-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Scourge
  Brake Group Buy ZTWsquared 62 40,597 06-30-2010, 11:04 AM