Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2000zx3sct's Wagon / SVT build
(04-24-2014, 05:52 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: Yeah with the euro front end and body colour I think they arent as bad. Idk I originally bought mine because my gf hates them

Lol that's funny . With these lights it's a love or hate kinda thing . I posted a pic on the focus Facebook page and 2 or 3 asked me where they can buy them . But I'm really thinking of transferring my Machs over as my red svt will be seeing boost again and most likely being strictly a track car , thus the Hellas might be thrown on the red car. I will update this thread again tmo hopefully with a full interior in the wagon.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Yeah can't wait to see this shaggin wagon
Well it was my day off today so I spent a total of 7 hours doing random things on it . First off I got the pedals from the svt transfered over .    

Next I pulled the harness going from the fuel pump to ECU to the engine bay from the wagon . That took a bit lol I placed it all in the trunk area because I will be cutting a hole to access the fuel pump in the next couple of days .    

Next I went crazy in the svt , cut a huge access panel to the fuel tank lol went a little crazy .    

Next I tackled the seats and carpet , I decided to use the same black carpet and just clean the hell out of it . Cleaned them with a steam cleaner, here's an example of how dirty they were .    

For some reason the pictures are turning sideways. But next I transfered over the mirrors .    

Annnnnnddd finally I put all the wiring back in the svt dash and started putting the pieces back in . The next thing on the list is getting the ECU harness transfered over from the svt to the wagon so I can get the carpet and interior setup .    
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
Nicccce
Got the dash partly in , just needs to be bolted up . Cleaned it up really well with some armour all .    
2002 SVT Focus
Did some work today , got the carpet in . Along with the seats , steering wheel , speakers from the svt . I'm at the point right now where I'm ready for the engine swap . Just one last thing needs to be done which is the fuel pumps swapped . Stay tuned .    

Got some nice door sills from spencer (2Muchdub4u) will have to trim them to fit.    

Got the paint out and painted these black . I hate the beige colors so I will be doing this with most of the trim pieces. I remember doing these^ on my old plasti dipped car and it looked really good .    
2002 SVT Focus
looks good man getting some nice progress. I think you need a steadier hand with your camera, or stop using the potato to take photos lol
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-02-2014, 10:17 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: looks good man getting some nice progress. I think you need a steadier hand with your camera, or stop using the potato to take photos lol

Yea for some reason some photos got messed up somehow . I did more work today , got the ugly faded door trim painted. Also got the power windows over which I was thinking would be difficult , turns out it's way easier than expected.    

Those painted pieces that I did yesterday look really good.    
2002 SVT Focus
for switching the power windows over, did you add the wiring for them with the svt dash or was it already there?
(05-03-2014, 10:27 AM).2001.focus. Wrote: for switching the power windows over, did you add the wiring for them with the svt dash or was it already there?

I took the wiring that was in the door from the svt . Problem is if you are switching I believe you need the entire dash harness . For cars with non power windows there is only one plug going out from the drivers door . With power there is two going out of the door to the inside of the car. I haven't looked to see if the second plug is in the dash harness or not.
2002 SVT Focus
I was always thinki g of doing a power window conversations. But said screw it and grabbed to tinted windows . I am hopeing to only have this car another 2, 3 months tops. So I won't be doing it now. I need a zetec. And I want a wagon.... Gf wants a 4 door hatch
(05-03-2014, 03:42 PM).2001.focus. Wrote: I was always thinki g of doing a power window conversations. But said screw it and grabbed to tinted windows . I am hopeing to only have this car another 2, 3 months tops. So I won't be doing it now. I need a zetec. And I want a wagon.... Gf wants a 4 door hatch

Yea if your getting rid of it I wouldn't bother . You should def get a wagon Lol . Much more cargo room . heck in the trunk I have all my tools layed out nicely it's like the perfect work bench . I may even delete rear seat , put some wood flooring all in the back .
2002 SVT Focus
Wood flooring would be sweet. Better patten that idea cause if I get a wagon I'm going to steal it
Well deleted the roof rack , got the front power door setup over , and rear seat is in only thing left is engine + tranny swap and of course the brake setups .    
2002 SVT Focus
Looking good!
However, I think you need one of these...

[Image: 20140522_183537_zps1304b861.jpg]

[Image: 20140522_183632_zpsadf63f9d.jpg]
:O you have one?
Looking good!
However, I think you need one of these...

[Image: 20140522_183537_zps1304b861.jpg]

[Image: 20140522_183632_zpsadf63f9d.jpg]
[/quote]
2002 SVT Focus
Just a lil update , switched over spare tire over . Of course the svt has a 16 inch spare rather than 15 . Found this piece of paper from the factory .... pretty cool . I de-badged it the other night for a cleaner look . The cars are now sitting side by side waiting for the swap .    

2002 SVT Focus
what you waiting for? get on it
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Ya no kidding. It's already warm out!
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Wish I had the knowledge to do it myself lol ! never done an engine swap before . We plan on just dropping everything all at once engine, subframe and tranny lifting the car up and over and vice versa . Can't wait to get that wing in the mail Big Grin I haven't even thought about what I'm gonna do suspension wise. I wanna slam it and at the same time I don't cause it's gonna be a DD . Might just do some eibachs for now in the front and cut the rears.
2002 SVT Focus