2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
(06-11-2014, 11:34 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: SVT Sides look awesome Wink
yeah gonna look epic , can't wait to install them Big Grin

I'm actually surprised on how low the svt suspension is when on the wagon . They look to be stock springs , can't tell if they are lowering springs or not . Eventually coils will come but I want to make sure everything runs smoothly before I make a big investment like that .

couple more pictures . Contemplating dipping the whole car as it's cheaper than getting the whole car painted . Ether that or drive it around as is for the time being but the difference in bumper color will start to bug me after a while .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Looks good. Congrats on the start up. I wouldnt dip it to be honest. Quality build here. If you dont want to spend 2500-3500 on a paint job at least wrap it. Dip would look terrible.
(06-11-2014, 09:44 PM)zx3kash Wrote: Looks good. Congrats on the start up. I wouldnt dip it to be honest. Quality build here. If you dont want to spend 2500-3500 on a paint job at least wrap it. Dip would look terrible.

Dip with pearls or micro flakes looks amazing IMO - and you can vary the finish from the traditional dip matte to a full gloss - and in all cases it is a small fraction of the cost of a traditional paint job; especially if you choose to do it yourself.

I know some excellent and trustworthy dippers if you decide to go that route.

edit: not sure why my youtube video isn't displaying here ... but anyway check out this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHfe0Ksrd3E

2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Yeah I've seen the pearls , and they do look really good. I've also seen the chameleon dipped cars and they look amazing also . I just might go with dip again . I think vinyl wrapping would be more $ than dipping.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
or just paint the bumper to match?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I personally would go dip, that having been said I am cheap as fudge. If you have the money paint is the way to go. I like the idea of a different colour car for cheap with minimal prep. You could always go for a drive to the Mohawk trade college on Barton and talk to Jim miles. They sometimes paint cars there for real cheap and it's only the high level students touching them so it's just as good quality as shops.
That's actually really close to me so maybe I will check into that .

Got the rear discs over .

Closer pic

Shorty shifter installed

(06-13-2014, 12:04 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: or just paint the bumper to match?

Yeah or do that , probably cheaper if I do the prep work myself. I do have skirts and a wing also . I'm thinking it will cost a bit to hand them all painted .

2002 SVT Focus
wicked dude getting pretty close eh
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yeah just needs brake fluid , ebrake hooked up and it's good to go .
2002 SVT Focus
Well drove it to work today , runs very smoothly . Few more things to tweak here and there of course still need to get the svt skirts and wing on . Probably going to replace the rear brake pads also . It's a very different drive compared to my red svt , overall it performs very well and very happy with it .

Probably going to be switching my Machs over to this car , just based on there not being any side markers on the car and Im not liking the look of the turn signals behind the grill.

2002 SVT Focus
Looks good!

I can probably dig up some solutions for your signals
An old wagon I had, had motorcycle signals in behind its euro grille
Also look for LED side markers
I know they used to be made and looked just like the euro ones and just stuck on with 3M tape

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1093270122

Triangle Tail Undertray LED Indicators Lights Ducati Monster 748 996 1098
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
My phone won't show pics, but if you have fog lights what about doing the mod to make them your turn signals ? Or if it is side markers like above said there are lots of aftermarket choices, or even oe euro ones
Just snip the middle wire on the signals and they will be signals only. Not park lights. That will look good.
looks wicked dude. good job
Instagram @o_so_slo
Thanks , ended up switching my Machs over . Got an oil spray today from a dude I know , coated the s**t out of it. Also went to get a safety today but they called the rear seat being out , and one of my headlights was out . Managed to talk the guy out of calling the rear seat , he said fix the headlight and he will pretend he didn't see the rear seat being out lol . It's weird because both lights were working when I first put them on , this picture was when I first put them on .

2002 SVT Focus
Installed my spoiler today Big Grin    
2002 SVT Focus
Interesting build!
[Image: 09nFR6Gl.jpg?2]

1994 Mustang 4.2 v6 swap w/m112
2009 Focus SE Coupe
the svt rear seats will work in the wagon. you have to move the latch out, il grab some pictures tonight. my svt wagon is sporting recaro's and the latch as they should.
I'd love to see pics ! , someone down my street who just moved in mentioned you I think .
2002 SVT Focus