Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2000zx3sct's Wagon / SVT build
Nice , yeah I see all kinda of foci now that I'm in Hamilton . Seen four ST's yesterday , also seen a silver 07 with Eaps and a black hood a while back and just the other day seen a black boosted focus with white svt wheels at Kenny u pull.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Well one last update pic before the snow hits , not much to update really lol but I've managed to get my hands on an st170 lower mesh grill which did wonders appearance wise . Sold off my Hellas and put some stock black housings on the svt . Also have a care package coming in the mail from ford breaker on Facebook . I will be receiving euro wagon rear lights , st170 hid foglights , locking hood latch and a euro lock mechanism for my euro fuel door that has been sitting around . All in all wagon has been running great and has treated me well ...knock on wood...lol . As for my other bitch she will slowly be put back together over the winter (boost wise) . I want to have some fun with it next year at the track, so gonna slowly prep it over the winter months .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
sweet plans man. looking forward to the progress and updates
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
nice station wagon.
My other ride is your Mom
I have always liked wagons, and to prove it, here's what replaced the Escape pictured with my profile...

[Image: IMG_20140421_144956.jpg]

[Image: RearLowDoctored.jpg]

It has TT, AWD, etc etc...

Keep up the good work on yours!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Nice flex ^ . I've managed to get a couple things for my red car over the past couple of months . Got a 4 point roll cage (becauseracecar) from kashus . Also grabbed that cf hood that has been sitting at grounded concepts for years . It's really nice compared to my current one which is fried from the sun .

Cage .

Also , some of you already know I've been working on a custom honeycomb upper grill , still not finished yet but you get the idea .

2002 SVT Focus
haha no way they finally sold that hood eh. they tried pushing that hood on me every time I was at a car show. they were selling it dirt cheap too
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Lol yeah when I went there I told him I knew he had it for years, smaller place than I expected . It's by no means a perfect hood but it's way better than my current one. Has a couple scratches but it looks like I can buff them out.
2002 SVT Focus
ya I remember looking at it a bunch of times tempted to get it but I remember all the fitment issues I had with my old one. not saying you will im just going by past experience. but ya everytime I seen the hood it had more and more and more scratches and dings from them transporting it do often
Instagram @o_so_slo
Yea my current one has a ton of fitment issues . Wish I still had my stock red hood tbh but this is the cheapest route .
2002 SVT Focus
I hope you didn't pay more than $150 for that hood! It's been hung up on display for years in 2 different locations and carted off to who knows how many shows!
You should leave the display stickers on it lol
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Lol yeah I know the history of it . The hood was technically free for me cause I sold some other stuff .
2002 SVT Focus
Well the hood had some figment issues on the drivers side so an idea popped in my head while at work to use some strong earth magnets to hold it down . You can see how the drivers side is slightly sticking up in this picture . I jb welded some magnets in between the fender pocket and a couple on the hood itself and she shuts nicely now .

Close up shot afterwards .

Other than that I put her away in the garage for now and I'm slowly gonna put my procharger kit back on it , along with a 4 point cage and a few cosmetic things to fix . Hoping to get the majority of it done on this coming long weekend. Ordered some new SC oil from Procharger.com which I found to be pretty cheap .

cant wait to get it running Big Grin

2002 SVT Focus
Here's some better pictures of the magnets , lol it ain't pretty but it works

And in between the fender .

Final shot

2002 SVT Focus
dude if you need parts from pro charger let me know.. we're an authorized dealer/installer
Instagram @o_so_slo
(05-12-2015, 10:08 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: dude if you need parts from pro charger let me know.. we're an authorized dealer/installer

That's good to know actually . Might save me the shipping costs next time lol
2002 SVT Focus
Why do none of your pictures work for Tapatalk?! I wanna see too! :'(
(05-13-2015, 08:53 AM)bawxcar Wrote: Why do none of your pictures work for Tapatalk?! I wanna see too! :'(

That's weird I have no clue . I don't use tapatalk so that could be why
2002 SVT Focus
Its just a mobile forum "reader". Maybe ill have to turn on the ol' laptop to see your progress. :-)
Well we got the kit on Saturday night , drove it and it was awesome ... We didn't realize that night that the car wasn't reaching full boost . Sunday I took the car out down my street , turned the corner , gave it some gas and I heard something pop almost like a spring poping off . Happened two times . Once as I went around the corner and another right after . I stopped the car and looked on the road and couldn't see anything so I figured I left some tools in the engine bay . Well long story short after a car wash I took it back home and raised the car back up and noticed that one of the rubber couplers was pinched ... So I figured that's what was causing the car not to reach full boost . Fixed that got the car back down put it in reverse and I had no clutch . So I'm figuring the two pops I heard was the clutch breaking somehow . It is a stage 3 clutch with aluminum flywheel but I guess it's just worn out , it's around 7 years old iirc but it didn't see much use. So anybody that has a lead on a good clutch kit lmk , I'm currently browsing different companies , I'd like at least a stage 2 or 3 depending on price difference .I got a little taste of what the car was like but I guess I'll have to wait until I can find a good clutch.... Lol sooo shitty    
2002 SVT Focus