Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ZTW needs this!!!
Ultimate focus wagon for sale!

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/4495938496.html
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
This car is legendary , unfortunately not everyone will have 14 thou sitting around for an older car . Everything was Definetly done right tho . Love the color .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Haha I knew exactly what this was going to be before I clicked the thread. I saw this on my fb yesterday. Nice looking wagon, not sure I love the center exit exhaust and it would be nice to see some interior shots too
Nice car, unfortunately the current owner added some custom paint to some things, interior and under hood which don't look as good anymore. Aside from that the best built wagons to date
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
(06-02-2014, 11:10 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: Nice car, unfortunately the current owner added some custom paint to some things, interior and under hood which don't look as good anymore. Aside from that the best built wagons to date

Yup - followed that car from the early days. Having said that, I'd much rather have one of these available at my local Ford store.

[Image: Ford_Focus_ST_Est_281112(4).jpg]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
One little tiny error in that CosWagon advertisement on Craig’s List. It does NOT have trophies from every car show event. SVT-WGN was judged "Best Wagon" at the 2011 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Let me say up front that I know SVT-WGN is not better than the CosWagon, but the fact it was built in Humboldt, and driven across the continent to participate in that event is what impressed the three judges involved. Those two major facts - the car was completely homebuilt (not in a Speed Shop with unlimited budget reputed to be in excess of $30,000) and was driven, not trailered to the event (Trailer Queen.) Add in the third fact, SVT-WGN has now seen two winters of snow as well. It is a daily driver.
The exhaust port on that car does nothing for me at all (the CL ad). Looks totally out of place...perhaps it's just the tip though. Ha
Ive seen that Cosworth wagon in person, Its a beautiful car. He beat me for 1st place at a fun ford car show back in the day.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]