Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07 SES hatchback
Star 
Hey everyone, thought id post my focus and get some feedback from fellow focus fans. My focus was given to me by brother in law as he had no need for it anymore. 2007 SES hatchback (automatic Undecided) with 152xxxkms. Very well taken care of just a couple dents. Decided to do small mods and enjoy the outcome.
Put a front lip off a 92 civic that fits nicely. Was told with a heat gun that it would mold on even better.
Put a dual exhaust off a nissan 350z on it but hated the look. It looked like a giant suitcase was hanging off the end (the u-haul hitch didn't help). So I ripped that all off and went all the edmonton to buy a T1R axle back. I gotta say I love the outcome of that. Sounds and looks nice.
Also put on dome rally armor mudflaps. Any ideas on what color my wheels should be?
http://s105.photobucket.com/user/Tcastil...%20Uploads
(05-19-2014, 12:53 PM)Stayfocused Wrote: Hey everyone, thought id post my focus and get some feedback from fellow focus fans. My focus was given to me by brother in law as he had no need for it anymore. 2007 SES hatchback (automatic Undecided) with 152xxxkms. Very well taken care of just a couple dents. Decided to do small mods and enjoy the outcome.
Put a front lip off a 92 civic that fits nicely. Was told with a heat gun that it would mold on even better.
Put a dual exhaust off a nissan 350z on it but hated the look. It looked like a giant suitcase was hanging off the end (the u-haul hitch didn't help). So I ripped that all off and went all the edmonton to buy a T1R axle back. I gotta say I love the outcome of that. Sounds and looks nice.
Also put on dome rally armor mudflaps. Any ideas on what color my wheels should be?
http://s105.photobucket.com/user/Tcastil...%20Uploads
Looks pretty good so far . Def needs more low .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
Thx im actually looking for some suspension stuff
Someone always has some go low stuff up for sale here and there. Keep an eye out.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car