Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 09 Coupe
Yellow Fogs! haha
much jdm yo...

The tint should atleast protect the fogs during the winter. Super thick stuff.
I didn't realize I order pre cut tint for sedan... but luckly they're pretty close.

Yes I know I need to touch up the underneath of the bump. I guess the previous own didn't know how to drive a lowered car... Doesnt help that the springs are damn bouncy.
sorry, dirty car
[Image: QrufzoTl.jpg]

[Image: x3POkiAl.jpg]

[Image: Ys659cTl.jpg]

[Image: fGglrtUl.jpg]
[Image: 09nFR6Gl.jpg?2]

1994 Mustang 4.2 v6 swap w/m112
2009 Focus SE Coupe
i like the yellow fogs. i actually run the hella yellow optics in the fog and indicators. id run headlights too but I already get enough flak lol
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-3-loved-dancing-baby...a66587.gif]
Found out why the car was acting funny. Rear mount is shot.
Ordered a massive mount.

[Image: 3d8hgwjl.jpg]

I also did the throttle body ground mod... i know there's lots of arguing about it, but it made a big difference for me. No more hanging rpm during normal driving and minimal during full out. Really happy with this 2 min, free mod.

[Image: fHhiat2.jpg]

[Image: rIvYLGi.jpg]

No idea why I can't edit my post... here's the pics resized.

[Image: rIvYLGil.jpg]

[Image: fHhiat2l.jpg]

2009 Focus SE Coupe
Try this tip: it may or may not work but there is a school of thought that Ford pulls timing with the clutch depressed to ease shifting. May help with hanging revs.
Locate the clutch position sensor-I believe it's red. The plunger should be depressed at rest and extends with the clutch in.
Tape the plunger so it always stays depressed. You will lose cruise control auto-shut off as the sensor, when depressed, cuts the cruise control to prevent over revving.
Can't hurt to try.
So I noticed awhile ago that the car had a small leak. Found it on the power steering lines, so I checked around. Ended up finding the power steering tank was broken. The previous owner just slopped some glue everywhere, idiot.

So I ordered a new tank, was damn expensive.
Go the tank today and replaced it in a thunder storm, wheeuuuu. Now no more leaking and the powering steering isn't being a whiny bitch (low of fluid due to leak).

[Image: Hqt4wzul.jpg]

What the old tank looked like...

[Image: w5xr4ZKl.jpg]

2009 Focus SE Coupe
Back to school, mustang is parked for the year. Now its just me and the focus in calgary.
Quick shoot, dirty car.

[Image: PJyt19El.jpg]

[Image: HShv22zl.jpg]

[Image: gfjDvTal.jpg]

[Image: pQ6Sm9Xl.jpg]

[Image: gQh36bUl.jpg]

[Image: XiytmbAl.jpg]

[Image: 78n4r1Bl.jpg]

2009 Focus SE Coupe
[Image: fzsWMTZl.jpg]

2009 Focus SE Coupe
Snowed here in calgary...

[Image: UH9Q0n3l.jpg]

[Image: nmY0rnWl.jpg]

2009 Focus SE Coupe
This city suck at times....
cars coming along good man. maintenance is key to a happy car
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(09-09-2014, 10:41 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: cars coming along good man. maintenance is key to a happy car
Thanks!
I think I've almost done with the maintenance.

Then next year I'll have to decide if I'll keep this focus or upgrade to a ST. But since the mustang is itching for some major mods, I think I'll keep this focus. So I have more plans for it too Smile

2009 Focus SE Coupe
Installed my massive mount! huge difference! Love the feeling.
There's a lot more vibration at take off, which I was expecting. Wonder how I could minimize it though.

2009 Focus SE Coupe
winter tires are on. The kid that at the ford dealership managed to save my plasti-dip pretty good! He took off the outter weights and put inner weights Smile

[Image: kFr6wDVl.jpg]

2009 Focus SE Coupe