Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Toys
went out and bought some new toys check them out....ill post install pics tonight

[Image: HPIM3199.jpg]

UPDATE: install

heres the mic...i dunno if im gonna keep it there tho
[Image: HPIM3201.jpg]

the pics of the unit....sry the camera SUCKS at night shots

[Image: HPIM3203.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3204.jpg]

Enjoy
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Congratss!!! :)
good choice! can't wait to see it installed
make sure you get an alarm and don't let too many people know you have it.

Mine went disappearing rather quickly...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

looks good, I love my tv! Just watch for those cops, even on radio / mp3 they will follow you and give ya trouble..i bypassed the ebrake so i watch dvds and music vids instead, you should do it too, you dont need anything to do it either, simple fix with the wires :D
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Cool man. Merry Christmas!
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
thanks guys i got it installed and bluetooth working perfectly well sorta...because of the phone i got (htc s640) is wont load my phone book but thats ok it lets me preset i think 6 contacts soo im good that way and lets me use the screen to dial numbers so im not to worried about it ...ill post pics a little later...as for the bypass to the ground....already done...my other one was liek that to which btw is up for sale
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I wouldn't post picture of that on here my man.
Ask Darkpuppet.
hey I also have a HTC S640 not to many pple have it, I have also had troubles with the blue tooth and transfering files. But ive delt with it I think its time to switch to rogers and get a Bold
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]