Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Mustang
Hay there's Joe's car on the bottom, was he there?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
^^^^^

Hey look! It's the Cat in the Hat! :D Jack Roush ftw!

Oh, and Joe DaSilva's drag car too... :lol:

I love the old IMSA racer behind Joe's car!
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 19 2008, 11:56 AM Wrote:LOL @ Darkpuppet demographic.

They should have the "drop the Hammer" edition, with standard racing stripes, 18" wheels and missing TPMS sensors. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]276796[/snapback][/right]

Hey, it impresses the chicks, has stage-coach-like reliability, and won't roll-over midcorner.

And a 5 spd manual V6 with sticky tires will still outdrive a GT for nearly $10,000 less.

and when I start caring about how my dick looks to other guys, I'll slap a supercharger and suspension kit on while my mileage laughs it's way all the way to northbay :P
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Nov 19 2008, 01:03 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 19 2008, 11:56 AM Wrote:LOL @ Darkpuppet demographic.

They should have the "drop the Hammer" edition, with standard racing stripes, 18" wheels and missing TPMS sensors. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]276796[/snapback][/right]

Hey, it impresses the chicks, has stage-coach-like reliability, and won't roll-over midcorner.

And a 5 spd manual V6 with sticky tires will still outdrive a GT for nearly $10,000 less.

and when I start caring about how my dick looks to other guys, I'll slap a supercharger and suspension kit on while my mileage laughs it's way all the way to northbay :P
[right][snapback]276833[/snapback][/right]

Brr.. I think I felt that freezer burn from here DP :D

As to your Stang not rolling over mid-corner, stock it might not roll over, but push it on a track that isn't just an oval and oi the 'Stang will heel over like a drunk on free beer night :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
Yaa they transported his car down there and flew him down as well as Ashley/John Force, Mr. Shelby and a few other pple I think Ford was trying to get a race car from every mustang generation. Apperently it was on Speed tv yesturday My uncle Sent me this link but I haven't seen it yet since you tube is blocked at my work but I'll take a chance and guess its from yesturdays events

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osFDL2f596k
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Well the tail lights do look better. It does look like more of a sports car.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I really don't care for that new treatment. I'll reserve final judgement untill I see one in person, but from what I've seen so far I prefer the 05-09 styling. And if I did own an 05-09 I certainly wouldn't be running out to trade it in on a 2010 as Ford is hoping so many people will do. As much as it pains me to say it at far as first impressions go I perfer both the new Challenger & Camaro to the 2010 Mustang, and this comes from someone with 2 Fords in the garage.
I'm not a big fan of the new stang either.

it looks like they let the production crew of knight rider tweak it.

Actually, it just looks like they tried to give it camaro flavour -- but half the draw of the new mustang is that it looked like the old cars.

And now that they've finally added some nice curves to the back quarter, they also try to sleaken it -- and what you end up with is a Camaro wannabe.

Guess I'm sticking with V6 for the foreseeable future.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I think it looks nice overall, and the interior is certainly more upscale than the 05 GT I had...

I'm sick to death of the comparisons between the S197 and the new Challenger and the new Camaro. The S197 set the benchmark for "Bang-for your-buck" in 2005, and it took Mopar almost 5 years to come up with something in the same class, and GM...let's see if they even have production Camaro's on the roads in 2009. Ford is jut buying their time to get their entire business to stay afloat, and to also see what everyone else does, and then they will come out with another series of special edition 2010's that will lay down the gauntlet like the 500KR and Supersnake have.

Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ford Recalling The 2010 Mustang DD1 7 2,131 02-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: euro_zx5