Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Big Planet (lbp)
I was playing last night and got to the map where you get to drag race :)
Man, I must of spent over 45 minutes on that map trying to beat my time.
I see a few have been playing LBP (DP, XSoreLoserX)... any others?

I might get a few more hours in tonight since I'll be alone (wife and kids gone to visit grandpa).

Oh yeah, do let us know if you have created a World of your own so we can check it out.

EDIT ---> I changed the title to stop the confusion. :P
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I have NO clue what game you are talking about... For a second I thought it was Midnite Club LA. But now I'm TOTALLY LOST!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Lol Little Big Planet. I've gotta get manage to clear a block of time to get going in this game haha.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Nov 3 2008, 12:33 PM Wrote:Lol Little Big Planet.
[right][snapback]275852[/snapback][/right]

Ohhh. Well, not my cup of tea. Back to Burnout Paradise. B)
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oups, I thought most PS3 gamers would know what LBP stood for. My mistake.

Oscar... I did not know u had Burnout Paradise.
Feel free to ad me to your buddy list (PSN ID : Gravter).

Oh, and Sparky, you must make time, lol. I think I'm gonna make a drag race level :)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I completed all the levels and am just going through to complete them 100% and all three trophies on all of them (only got the 1st three done to that completion).

The last level is a real bitch that will take some time to figure out.

Of course, I see Gravter keeps picking up top scores, but for some reason I can't be bothered to go back and collect more points once I have all the goodies.

So who here is rockin' the Borat costume or pirate hook? The 'hand' objects are probably the best (I have the hook, a frying pan and a little sackboy).

It's fun to collect.

Now time to start making levels.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!